Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

good

• Music Fan
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ new discovery playlist 2019 ( : ] Check us out at magick Soul , our indie rnb artist playlist

About us magick Soul is a playlist dedicated to building exposure for independent artists trying to make their way thru spotify . Updated multiple times thruout the week . We offer one of our fav tracks currently on the playlist to feature as our Son...

• Gig Goer
  • About us   magick Soul is a playlist dedicated to building exposure for independent artists trying to make their way thru spotify . Updated multiple times thruout the week . We offer one of ou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

QUALITY TROPICAL TRAP RIDDIM CARIBBEAN AFRICAN EUROPEAN

WELCOME Quality Tropical Trap Sounds With Atmospheric Melodies & Very Hard Beats. Only The Realest Secret Hits - No Mainstream Artist from Ghana, Denmark, Jamaica, France, Germany, Nigeria & moreHandpicked songs out of the uprising european & west af...

Riddim n Trap Exclusive.jpg
  • Regular
  • WELCOME    Quality Tropical Trap Sounds With Atmospheric Melodies & Very Hard Beats. Only The Realest Secret Hits - No Mainstream   Artist from Ghana, Denmark, Jamaica, Fr...
  • biagoodgurl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Relaxing LoFi beats; for when it's time to chill.

Follow, chill, and reply with a song suggestion if you think it will fit the vibe.

• Gig Goer
  • Follow, chill, and reply with a song suggestion if you think it will fit the vibe. 
  • dt808
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Hip-Hop New Millennium : 2000 - 2010

Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 2000 to 2010. This playlist will be constantly updated I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psychedelic, Disco and L...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Hip Hop tracks from 2000 to 2010. This playlist will be constantly updated   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, D...
  • Markpain
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Lofi Playlist ~ 420 Friendly

My playlist Coma on Spotify, compiled of lofi vibes to relax, sleep, chill or just vibe too. Calming, collected, cool. Follow along

• My playlist Coma on Spotify, compiled of lofi vibes to relax, sleep, chill or just vibe too. Calming, collected, cool. Follow along ❤️
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Weekly Bedroom Pop + Indie Playlist

we update the playlist every sunday! a good mix of artists you know & love + some artist you'll be happy to discover. would love to follow some similar playlists https://open.spotify.com/user/zkgb3b6rztgoplgg7hqdpisbr/playlist/5TyhzPIX9TLv3nVevveOTj?...

• Music Fan
  • we update the playlist every sunday! a good mix of artists you know & love + some artist you'll be happy to discover. would love to follow some similar playlists 🙂 https://open.spotify.com/user...
  • Marcvliegen
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

for anyone who got pop rap as top genre on Spotify wrapped

since everyone was confused, this is my take. follow it, I update frequently

• Casual Listener
  • since everyone was confused, this is my take. follow it, I update frequently
  • kennethtavarez0
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Hardstyle 2019 🔊 Top 100

Enjoy the top 100 Hardstyle tracks this year 2019. The best Hardstyle artists are in this playlist. Enjoy listening Headhunterz, Wildstylez, D-Block & S-te-Fan, Sefa, Da Tweekaz, Frequencerz and many more...

• Regular
  • Enjoy the top 100 Hardstyle tracks this year 2019. The best Hardstyle artists are in this playlist. Enjoy listening Headhunterz, Wildstylez, D-Block & S-te-Fan, Sefa, Da Tweekaz, Frequencerz and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pop playlist

just fun music, updated frequently

• Casual Listener
  • just fun music, updated frequently
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #110

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #110 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1989 to 1985). December 08, 2019 - running time : 1 h 58 min ------------------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #110   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs - 1989 to 1985). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Technodisco - Cobra Wave

Disco Suicide is a playlist featuring tracks that don't belong in a specific gerne, a mixture out of slow techno, post disco, EBM, acid, oriental sounds, indie dance and new wave.The playlist is curated by Berlin based couple Local Suicide and update...

• Visitor
  • Disco Suicide is a playlist featuring tracks that don't belong in a specific gerne, a mixture out of slow techno, post disco, EBM, acid, oriental sounds, indie dance and new wave. The playlist is cu...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tech house/ Disco / House Playlist Exchange

Hey guys anyone have similar playlists to my own one it'd be cool to exchange playlists to improve and expand them If you've any good stuff post them below!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys anyone have similar playlists to my own one it'd be cool to exchange playlists to improve and expand them ❤️ If you've any good stuff post them below!   
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Music

Listen to Memphis by HookBoy G Music Artist on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/hookboy-g-music-artist/memphis

20191205_122337.jpg
  • Regular
  • Listen to Memphis by HookBoy G Music Artist on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/hookboy-g-music-artist/memphis 
  • Hookboy5568
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Australian Alternative Playlist

A playlist dedicated to bringing you Alternative tunes from Australian Artists.

• Visitor
  • A playlist dedicated to bringing you Alternative tunes from Australian Artists.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spanish Trap Playlist

Best exponents of the Spanish trap and the urban genre (hip hop, reggaeton, dancehall...) in Spain. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ysTWxfy04VRkCN3uTwQst?si=Mgt98G5xQyGaPF9fVGEsAg

• Visitor
  • Best exponents of the Spanish trap and the urban genre (hip hop, reggaeton, dancehall...) in Spain.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ysTWxfy04VRkCN3uTwQst?si=Mgt98G5xQyGaPF9fVGEsAg  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

80s

80s

• Casual Listener
  • 80s
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

swing

swing

• Casual Listener
  • swing
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Me

Me

• Casual Listener
  • Me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Experimental Pop

Psychedelic, electronic & avant-garde modern Pop music.

• Composer
  •   Psychedelic, electronic & avant-garde modern Pop music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes