Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

20 song/80 minute indie alternative playlist to help you through the daily grind

I’m a middle aged, office working, married dad curating a weekly playlist. The Waterboys, Modest Mouse, The White Stripes, Lucy Ducas, Middle Kids, Leon Bridges, LCD Soundsystem, Sufjan Stevens and more Given me a follow! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I’m a middle aged, office working, married dad curating a weekly playlist.    The Waterboys, Modest Mouse, The White Stripes, Lucy Ducas, Middle Kids, Leon Bridges, LCD Soundsystem, Sufja...
  • DJDadBod
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Columbus, Ohio playlist

Hi everyone! Lately I've been having fun creating regional playlists, and this is one I came up with for the Columbus, Ohio area. If you will follow this one, I will return the favor for yours. Thanks! Enjoy! -Jason

• Gig Goer
  • Hi everyone! Lately I've been having fun creating regional playlists, and this is one I came up with for the Columbus, Ohio area. If you will follow this one, I will return the favor for yours. Thank...
  • exquisitenoise
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The '90s art pop, soul, alternative rock, pop rock, R&B, soft rock.

#971: [Unclassified] Conscious Pop #PlaylistOfTheDay #GOODMUSIC The '90s art pop, soul, alternative rock, pop rock, R&B, soft rock.

• Roadie
  • #971: [Unclassified] Conscious Pop #PlaylistOfTheDay #GOODMUSIC   The '90s art pop, soul, alternative rock, pop rock, R&B, soft rock.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution URBANO

https://open.spotify.com/user/12139783777/playlist/3EqIxgZd5Y6cJGi4kqQYec?si=sMlHE_2HSLiu7sNwrLRjQA

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/12139783777/playlist/3EqIxgZd5Y6cJGi4kqQYec?si=sMlHE_2HSLiu7sNwrLRjQA
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best of progressive Psytrance Playlist - Melodic Psytrance

Hey people,i really enjoy the Music that is played in Hamburg (DE) Psytrance Scene. Best of progressive Psytrance. It is more Melodic and not that deep Psytrance Music.I hope you enjoy it like me Updated daily !

• Visitor
  • Hey people, i really enjoy the Music that is played in Hamburg (DE) Psytrance Scene. Best of progressive Psytrance. It is more Melodic and not that deep Psytrance Music. I hope you enjoy it like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Swap

Share your latest/best playlist! Help other people find new music

• Casual Listener
  • Share your latest/best playlist!  Help other people find new music
  • chihimlaw
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

[DIY] UNDERGROUND music playlist!

Hi! This is my "UNDERGROUND music" playlist!All suggestions and comments are welcome!If you want you could follow this playlist, thanks!

• Composer
  • Hi! This is my "UNDERGROUND music" playlist! All suggestions and comments are welcome! If you want you could follow this playlist, thanks!
  • bluedobermann
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazzy morning

Jazz to get your day going.

• Casual Listener
  • Jazz to get your day going.
  • StewartH
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #49

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Anyone that's looking for new playlists to listen to be sure to check out my account! It's lsim9016 Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone that's looking for new playlists to listen to be sure to check out my account! 🙂 It's lsim9016 Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill in the afternoon

Easy going for a sunset drive of just chill.

• Casual Listener
  • Easy going for a sunset drive of just chill.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

♡Relaxing electronic music♡ (let your mind be transported to another world)

Haga clic aquí! ~ ♡ https://open.spotify.com/user/sntf5xi6nm6hhg8w58lrbwm1f/playlist/0eXwBIjpUNcA2ldOc3lhbb?si=xifkFlCNR3mv8MSoo6DuUA

• Visitor
  • Haga clic aquí! ~ ♡ ⬇️ https://open.spotify.com/user/sntf5xi6nm6hhg8w58lrbwm1f/playlist/0eXwBIjpUNcA2ldOc3lhbb?si=xifkFlCNR3mv8MSoo6DuUA
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Groovy Stuff

Just a playlist I made of my personal favourite grooves

• Visitor
  • Just a playlist I made of my personal favourite grooves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARE YOUR EMO/SAD HIP-HOP SONGS HERE! :)

I'm searching for more underground artists to add to my bass-heavy sad trap playlist! (if you follow the playlist and comment your suggestions, I'll check them all out!) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3m19ejijKjIHVVVL0kzYbm

• Casual Listener
  • I'm searching for more underground artists to add to my bass-heavy sad trap playlist! (if you follow the playlist and comment your suggestions, I'll check them all out!)   https://open.spotify...
  • Deadsniv
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Rap/Trap/ The Weeknd Vibes

Trying to reack 100 followers. I curate it weekly.

• Music Fan
  • Trying to reack 100 followers. I curate it weekly.
  • young-breezy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Playlists Please! Here's a Piano/relaxing playlist to start the season off right!

I always love having different Xmas playlists to choose from depending on the mood and activity - so please share your favorite Christmas Playlist here! Here's mine - a peaceful and relaxing instrumental piano Christmas playlist, perfect while decora...

• I always love having different Xmas playlists to choose from depending on the mood and activity - so please share your favorite Christmas Playlist here!   Here's mine - a peaceful and relaxing...
  • jerry99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

J-Pop and Anime Music

This playlist is more on the relaxing side of things. It does NOT cover all of J-Pop or Anime songs on Spotify and is almost exclusively consitent of female arists. Nevertheless, there might be a few rarer tracks in there and if you are like me - I m...

• Music Fan
  • This playlist is more on the relaxing side of things. It does NOT cover all of J-Pop or Anime songs on Spotify and is almost exclusively consitent of female arists.  Nevertheless, there might b...
  • 紅葉
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Festival Playlist! [Updated Weekly] Best songs for EDM festivals

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vaporwave Playlist

Hi guys, I've made a Vaporwave and a Lofi playlists and if somene is interestd these are their links....BOTH PLAYLIST ARE COLLABORATIVE! Vaporwave ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2uMG4lxUR1lkNqp04Ch8A7?si=V9HicoWOQ12KK44dO80d9w ) Lofi ( https://o...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, I've made a Vaporwave and a Lofi playlists and if somene is interestd these are their links....BOTH PLAYLIST ARE COLLABORATIVE!   Vaporwave ( https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2uMG4lx...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes