Announcements

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 52 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 269 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 269 likes

sad content

every lyric counts in these songs by Frank Ocean, Rex, Brock, and more

• Casual Listener
  • every lyric counts in these songs by Frank Ocean, Rex, Brock, and more
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

12am

a tune dump of Chance, Tyler, Frank, Kanye, Earl, Cudi, Childish, Brock, and more

• Casual Listener
  • a tune dump of Chance, Tyler, Frank, Kanye, Earl, Cudi, Childish, Brock, and more
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #31

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content August 1, 2019 - Time : 1 h 27 min Tip : for...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Deep House Playlist

Picky song choice, updated frequently, currently at 27 followers and 51 songs. Give it a try

• Gig Goer
  • Picky song choice, updated frequently, currently at 27 followers and 51 songs. Give it a try
  • alenny22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music that brings you to higher forces (ambient, electronic..)

Hey guys, I´m really into songs that have this certain element of power and dynamic because they build up in an emotional way and bring you to a higher force. Sounds dramatic, but I think you know what I mean. So I made a playlist of these kind of so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I´m really into songs that have this certain element of power and dynamic because they build up in an emotional way and bring you to a higher force. Sounds dramatic, but I think yo...
  • RobCampbell
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How would you describe/call this genre?

Containing many songs by Night Lovell, BONES and Brennan Savage

• Gig Goer
  • Containing many songs by Night Lovell, BONES and Brennan Savage
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BURNA BOY - African Giant

Hello there, this is my fav “BURNA BOY - African Giant” playlist that has gained enough followers to where I believe I can help lesser known artists get discovered! If there is anyone that knows an artist, or any artists that would like to be in this...

• Visitor
  • Hello there, this is my fav “BURNA BOY - African Giant” playlist that has gained enough followers to where I believe I can help lesser known artists get discovered! If there is anyone that knows an a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My favorite songs of 2019 up to now

Hi,Check my playlist with my favorite songs for this year up to now:https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/3DsYN3UPSNQENOCVBNnreI?si=UMdvEcoiTnOGtCAyRx8J5g Regards,René

• Community Legend
  • Hi, Check my playlist with my favorite songs for this year up to now: https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/3DsYN3UPSNQENOCVBNnreI?si=UMdvEcoiTnOGtCAyRx8J5g   Regards, René
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Featuring Bruce Springsteen playlist

Hi,If you like Bruce Springsteen, check this playlist.I tried to collect all songs of songs featuring Bruce on Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/08P4Pz7LYH0hi7uhDKG3Ul?si=z8nMRdlGQPC0RRuGoXAXkA Regards,René

• Community Legend
  • Hi, If you like Bruce Springsteen, check this playlist. I tried to collect all songs of songs featuring Bruce on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/08P4Pz7LYH0hi7uhDKG3U...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Tracks July 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this month of July (source Last.fm ) spotify:track:6Jvfaa5F4vGy...

top10tracks.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My TOP 10 Albums July 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this month of July (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:0GGHKJnkFE7P...

mytop10albumsjuly.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Rock instrumentals (progressive rock/metal, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, experimental)

Work in progress: progressive rock, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, progressive metal, experimental rock.

• Roadie
  • Work in progress: progressive rock, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, progressive metal, experimental rock.
  • genius8086
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles July 2019

“To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles July, remember all this tracks are released as singles, already almost 350 tracks and counting. PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles fr...

July 20191.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles July, remember all this tracks are released as singles,  already almost 350 tracks and counti...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Peaceful Music

A beautiful peaceful and classic music.Playlist

• Casual Listener
  • A beautiful peaceful and classic music. Playlist
  • guitarlancer
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Your Parents Listened To

I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist if you have also made one similar!

• Music Fan
  • I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist ...
  • Saltsjogatan_5
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

After Hours: party playlist with techno, minimal and deephouse

Hey guys, I'm a huuuuge techno/minimal fan and started After Hours to collect and share all my favourite tracks! It's kind of a mix of old and new sounds, whatever I bump into Personal favorite time to listen: 4am! If you have any good suggestions, p...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, I'm a huuuuge techno/minimal fan and started After Hours to collect and share all my favourite tracks! It's kind of a mix of old and new sounds, whatever I bump into 🙂 Personal favorite ...
  • cagataycan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Electro Music

The Best Electro Songs! Check out this Playlist! Don't forget follow us!

• Visitor
  • The Best Electro Songs! Check out this Playlist! Don't forget follow us!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different July 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 26: from June 28 to July 4, 2019 Selected and added : July 1 - 30 tracks June was a good month for indie / alternative music with 570 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the month, ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 26: from June 28 to July 4, 2019   Selected and added : July 1 - 30 tracks     June was a good month for indie / ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #31

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes