Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Check out my Electronic Chillout playlist

I've created a playlist with chill songs that I love. The playlist was created over 4-5 years. Let me know what you think!

• Regular
  • I've created a playlist with chill songs that I love. The playlist was created over 4-5 years. Let me know what you think!  
  • filipfilipo
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Powerful Epics

https://open.spotify.com/user/11163496995/playlist/53LxC0KzaHQDlNDZyWzmXm Hi allI have had this addiction towards epic scores ever since I can remember and i thought it is time to create a simple playlist for all those who wants that sudden jolt of i...

•  https://open.spotify.com/user/11163496995/playlist/53LxC0KzaHQDlNDZyWzmXm   Hi all I have had this addiction towards epic scores ever since I can remember and i thought it is time to cr...
  • ChrisPalmer2
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

nostalgic 50's-70's songs

w/ the exception of Amy Winehouse (added her bcs she fit the vibe)hope u enjoy! leave a follow if u do & drop ur similar playlists too

• Music Fan
  • w/ the exception of Amy Winehouse (added her bcs she fit the vibe) hope u enjoy! leave a follow if u do & drop ur similar playlists too 🙂
  • adriarzarre
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[Playlist] My Playlist of all things House (Updated Weekly!)

This is my official playlist that i update each week (just in time for the weekend!) bringing you the best tracks I've found in everything from House to Disco to more Melodic stuff... Just nice enjoyable music! Next update: tomorrow morning (as a new...

• Casual Listener
  • This is my official playlist that i update each week (just in time for the weekend!) bringing you the best tracks I've found in everything from House to Disco to more Melodic stuff... Just nice enjoy...
  • Afrotech
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Drive Thru The Desert With U: A Wanderlust Rock Playlist [Desert Rock, Indie Rock, Folk, Americana]

The title actually says it all... When you fantasizing a road trip at the route 66 with your beloved one, this could be your soundtrack as you're passing by from towns & cities across the south states...

• Music Fan
  • The title actually says it all... When you fantasizing a road trip at the route 66 with your beloved one, this could be your soundtrack as you're passing by from towns & cities across the south s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Morning Songs Routine Give You Boost

Best of my alternative playlistPlease Follow Me and Playlisthope you like it.thank you guys!

• Regular
  • Best of my alternative playlist Please Follow Me and Playlist hope you like it. thank you guys!
  • lucasmccone
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

BEST EDM PLAYLIST

I have been working on this playlist for the past two years. It is nothing but the best edm I can find(and I search hard). Please follow!! I update it regularly!

• Music Fan
  • I have been working on this playlist for the past two years. It is nothing but the best edm I can find(and I search hard). Please follow!! I update it regularly!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2019 Top Music of OPM support Pinoy Music

Best of Pinoy music, Hope you like my playlist.This is my top Music of my playlistPlease Follow me and My Playlist and Share to Your FriendsThank you guys!Support OPM!

• Regular
  • Best of Pinoy music, Hope you like my playlist. This is my top Music of my playlist Please Follow me and My Playlist and Share to Your Friends Thank you guys! Support OPM!
  • DeadFriends3
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm creating a new electronic for Independent artists

Hi Everybody, My name is Eddie Lopez im a music curator, I work at Indiefy distribution. We are currently curating our content and I have created a playlist with new, emerging, potential artists distributing with us. Hope you guys like it!

Electronic Uprising.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Hi Everybody,    My name is Eddie Lopez im a music curator, I work at Indiefy distribution.  We are currently curating our content and I have created a playlist with new, emerging, ...
  • lxdoob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For all Rockers out there!

This playlist is for you! Music in 2019curated playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kQbLETKS6ElOZxhgCFwyo?si=AzFbaKBSTk-6nV5PJSqP8Q

• Community Legend
  • This playlist is for you! Music in 2019 curated playlist 😉   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kQbLETKS6ElOZxhgCFwyo?si=AzFbaKBSTk-6nV5PJSqP8Q 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deathcore for Dads 👨‍👦 🤘 [Submit Very Heavy Music]

Why did the boy scout have a nervous breakdown? The camping was too, in tents. - ft. Traitors, Black Tongue, Enterprise Earth, Thy Art Is Murder, Fit for an Autopsy, Within Destruction, Angelmaker, Make Them Suffer & Mire Lore. - @tfoiles Happy Submi...

• Why did the boy scout have a nervous breakdown? The camping was too, in tents. - ft. Traitors, Black Tongue, Enterprise Earth, Thy Art Is Murder, Fit for an Autopsy, Within Destruction, Angelmaker, M...
  • Patchaas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP10 Albums of the Week 47 11.21.19 (Last.fm)

November 21 2019 For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this past week (source Last.fm) spotify:album:6KtQFqUvfX1XWsDkF...

Top10albums2111.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • November 21 2019   For all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CLASSIC ROCK GREATS

WISH TO INVITE LISTENERS TO MY TO MY PLAYLIST.

• Casual Listener
  • WISH TO INVITE LISTENERS TO MY TO MY PLAYLIST.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The top Glitch hop songs of all time

The top Glitch hop songs of all timeFollow this playlist to support glitch hop genre and also thefatrat and phsycloner

• Regular
  • The top Glitch hop songs of all time Follow this playlist to support glitch hop genre  and also thefatrat and phsycloner  
  • Weeboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a Glitch Hop playlist

Hello! I'm looking for a playlist with ONLY glitch hop and other genres of glitch. Does anyone have any fitting this description? Thanks in advance.

• Hello!   I'm looking for a playlist with ONLY glitch hop and other genres of glitch. Does anyone have any fitting this description?   Thanks in advance.
  • Weeboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip Hop / Rap / Trap (Playlist)

Hi everyone! We are open for every collaboration so send us your beats! Check out our new playlist and enjoy! (Front Line Studio) Thanks! Front Line Beats

• Gig Goer
  • Hi everyone! We are open for every collaboration so send us your beats!  Check out our new playlist and enjoy! (Front Line Studio) Thanks!   Front Line Beats 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Exchange

Curated a great playlist to share! Check it out!

• Gig Goer
  • Curated a great playlist to share! Check it out!
  • filipfilipo
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes