Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 297 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #46

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Latin dance party: SALSA, BACHATA, MERENGUE, CUMBIA, REGGAETON - Weekly refresh

Here is a latin dance party playlist, with 100 tracks, automatically generated from my other manually curated playlists. It contains the following:34% SALSA25% BACHATA25% MERENGUE11% CUMBIA5% REGGAETONI used the following rules to build it:good level...

• Music Fan
  • Here is a latin dance party playlist, with 100 tracks, automatically generated from my other manually curated playlists. It contains the following: 34% SALSA 25% BACHATA 25% MERENGUE 11% CUMBIA ...
  • dragonrojomusic
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique Kpop Mood Playlists

Hello! I just stumbled upon this part of the spotify community and thought I would share some of my personal favorite kpop playlists. Most that I see are organized by year or popularity, mine are by different moods. If you have a kpop mood playlist y...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I just stumbled upon this part of the spotify community and thought I would share some of my personal favorite kpop playlists.  Most that I see are organized by year or popularit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AMBIENT / LOWERCASE / MINIMAL Playlist!

Ambient / Lowercase / Minimal playlist...

• Music Fan
  • Ambient / Lowercase / Minimal playlist...
  • dsarno
  • Music Fan
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

100 - Future thinking Techno tracks

It's time to get lost in music as our re-vamped Techno Playlist gets new love from Karenn, Neon Chambers (Sigha and Kanding Ray), B12's Steven Rutter, Noah Gibson, VinSol, Smith & King, Sebastian Mullaert, Blue Hour and more...

• Composer
  • It's time to get lost in music as our re-vamped Techno Playlist gets new love from Karenn, Neon Chambers (Sigha and Kanding Ray), B12's Steven Rutter, Noah Gibson, VinSol, Smith & King, Sebastian...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 45

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 04 to 10 2019

Mixtape45.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week November 04 to 10 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 25 Tracks 2000

My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year. 

yelow.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best New Rock

Discovering Best New Rock Tracks:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6NdRECxQq2W5JSGGVU5TXW

• Gig Goer
  • Discovering Best New Rock Tracks: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6NdRECxQq2W5JSGGVU5TXW
  • PeytonBenton
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

For tea rooms

Hi!I have created new playlist with music to Tea rooms. If You have some suggestions, please post It hereThank You.

• Roadie
  • Hi! I have created new playlist with music to Tea rooms. If You have some suggestions, please post It here Thank You.
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

A Playlist for you

it's 11/11Happy Singles Day ahahahahere's a playlist filled with sad/sappy/happy love songsListen Alone or with that special someone teeheeEnjoyxx

• Gig Goer
  • it's 11/11 Happy Singles Day ahahaha here's a playlist filled with sad/sappy/happy love songs Listen Alone or with that special someone teehee Enjoy xx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 21 - No more heroes

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Peter Gabriel, Bananarama, Eric Satie, Billy Joel, Freak Power, Tom Waits, Take That, etc. Previous volumes can be found here: https://community.sp...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Peter Gabriel, Bananarama, Eric Satie, Billy Joel, Freak Power, Tom Waits, Take That, etc. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #46

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Urbano latino

Todo lo nuevo del genero urbano latio

• Roadie
  • Todo lo nuevo del genero urbano latio
  • dragonrojomusic
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Share A Friend's Playlist

Yes, this is another space to exchange playlists in but with one exception. Please share a playlist that isn't yours. Recently I've had the superchill playlist "hit snooze" (by @E-L-i-z on Spotify) on repeat. It's great. Check it out! ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐

• Visitor
  • Yes, this is another space to exchange playlists in but with one exception. Please share a playlist that isn't yours. Recently I've had the superchill playlist "hit snooze" (by @E-L-i-z on Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist with filipino traditional music

Hello!I would like to create Spotify playlist with Filipino traditional music.Please, have You some suggestions to this playlist?Thank You.best regards from SlovakiaMarco

• Roadie
  • Hello! I would like to create Spotify playlist with Filipino traditional music. Please, have You some suggestions to this playlist? Thank You. best regards from Slovakia Marco
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone into techno music with little to no lyrics? (Edited)

Here's a playlist I had made and it's been a huge work in progress already. I know there are other playlist with the same idea as this one but I am a little more strict on what can be added to my playlist especially when it comes trance with lyrics. ...

• Music Fan
  • Here's a playlist I had made and it's been a huge work in progress already. I know there are other playlist with the same idea as this one but I am a little more strict on what can be added to my pla...
  • TwilightLinkabl
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Sharing

Different Playlists Red Solo cup (Main one linked in this post) - For Parties and friends The Next few are playlists of mine that can't be linked down so I put them here:Hope you enjoy 2) When you want to hear love songs (both sad and happy)https://o...

• Gig Goer
  • Different Playlists  Red Solo cup (Main one linked in this post) - For Parties and friends  The Next few are playlists of mine that can't be linked down so I put them here: Hope you enjo...
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes