Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Late Night R&B/HipHop (?) Playlist

Recently I have been feeling the urge to create a playlist for those moments when you are driving around with your girl at 3 AM or just chilling in the car. I see a lot of "Late Night" playlists going for more chill tunes but I prefer sticking to mor...

• Music Fan
  • Recently I have been feeling the urge to create a playlist for those moments when you are driving around with your girl at 3 AM or just chilling in the car. I see a lot of "Late Night" playlists goin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unique EDM Playlist [No Generic] [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • ChRiSoVf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Playlists with people!

Hey y'all,feel free to link your playlist down below for new music discoveries and new tracks follow:Here's mine!

• Gig Goer
  • Hey y'all, feel free to link your playlist down below for new music discoveries and new tracks follow: Here's mine!  
  • Mauriciocblzb
  • Roadie
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes

Chillwave, Bedroom Pop, Dream Pop

An ultimate collection of Lo-Fi music ranging from Mac Demarco and Ducktails to Empire of the Sun and Passion Pit, and everything in between. Hit play and it's as if you're on the beach with your closest friends reminiscing about the good times in li...

• Roadie
  • An ultimate collection of Lo-Fi music ranging from Mac Demarco and Ducktails to Empire of the Sun and Passion Pit, and everything in between. Hit play and it's as if you're on the beach with your clo...
  • zemps22
  • Songwriter
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for Chill EDM/ Electronic Music ( Shallou, Odesza, Chet Porter, Rufus Du Sol, Lane 8 etc)

So I have a previous playlist( Enjoy the Moment) with songs I really like but I don't want to reuse many in my new playlist (Daydream). Please help me branch out my music selection https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2evLFi8d1JhDDUUnq5M4Wd?si=AkWCQaLLT...

• Gig Goer
  • So I have a previous playlist( Enjoy the Moment) with songs I really like but I don't want to reuse many in my new playlist (Daydream).  Please help me branch out my music selection 🙂   ...
  • onmow_music
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Ocean's 11 - frank ocean

favorite Frank Ocean tracks, old and new, plus features

• Visitor
  • favorite Frank Ocean tracks, old and new, plus features
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MVP Playlist

Checkout my Electro/techno playlist which I have curated for everyone who's still scrolling through Spotify's community to find the music which reaches there soul. The songs have been selected by going through endless albums and artists which I follo...

• Music Fan
  • Checkout my Electro/techno playlist which I have curated for everyone who's still scrolling through Spotify's community to find the music which reaches there soul. The songs have been selected by goi...
  • asgtipra
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad girl vibes

@suavecito.96 mm I feel bad I basically ghosted this guy by accident. Any playlist for that?

• Visitor
  • @suavecito.96 mm I feel bad I basically ghosted this guy by accident. Any playlist for that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HYPE / BIGROOM HOUSE

Need a playlist to get hyped up or listen to during a gym sesh?Follows appreciated, also feel free to link similar playlists with bigroom/edm songs

• Casual Listener
  • Need a playlist to get hyped up or listen to during a gym sesh? Follows appreciated, also feel free to link similar playlists with bigroom/edm songs 🙂
  • mavzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conquer the GYM

Destroy all your workouts with this playlist. Including various mixes of psytrance & trance. Keep the rest times short and the pre-workout up.

• Visitor
  • Destroy all your workouts with this playlist. Including various mixes of psytrance & trance. Keep the rest times short and the pre-workout up.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LATINO 2019+THROWBACKS SONGS PT 5

Check out my playlist. This is one of the five that i made for this year.This playlist that I'm posting now has the more current songs on it.I update every Friday

• Casual Listener
  • Check out my playlist. This is one of the five that i made for this year.This playlist that I'm posting now has the more current songs on it.I update every Friday
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B AND RAP 2019

Check out my playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Check out my playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #45

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

R&B/Hip-Hop Playlist

I would like you to check out my playlist, it's mainly focused on recent R&B with some hiphop songs. I hope you enjoy it; follow would be appreciated!

• Music Fan
  • I would like you to check out my playlist, it's mainly focused on recent R&B with some hiphop songs. I hope you enjoy it; follow would be appreciated!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay October 2019

October 30 2019 #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay #NewMusicWednesday spotify:track:2PA4c4AyLFzcKruxvkqqVj:small spotify:track:7aDDLqBsXIJ7UvUb8Twzsl:small spotify:track:6YSsSLpuJw52rw7fyArSdl:small spotify:track:2WIJe5PAbTA9wUnOxT7Vrz:small October 29 2019 ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   October 30 2019 #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay #NewMusicWednesday   spotify:track:2PA4c4AyLFzcKruxvkqqVj:small  spotify:track:7aDDLqBsXIJ7UvUb8Twzsl:small  spotify:track:6YSsS...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution One For The Road - Roots, Rock and Folk

For winding country roads, endless highways and dusty tracks. These folk, roots and rock tunes fuel our life on the road, while we tour the UK. Love from Noble Jacks x

• Casual Listener
  • For winding country roads, endless highways and dusty tracks. These folk, roots and rock tunes fuel our life on the road, while we tour the UK.   Love from Noble Jacks x
  • JD1106
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Edgy playlist;)

my favorite album ephemeral by Mr.kitty;)

• Visitor
  • my favorite album ephemeral by Mr.kitty;)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes