Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Lost Paradise

Heading to Australia in a month and going to attend a festival there called Lost Paradise -- Rufus Du Sol, Dom Dolla and more are headlining. Anyways, they have a playlist on Spotify and everyone should check it out! Good mix of edm, upbeat dance, li...

• Heading to Australia in a month and going to attend a festival there called Lost Paradise -- Rufus Du Sol, Dom Dolla and more are headlining. Anyways, they have a playlist on Spotify and everyone sho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Underground Hip Hop, Grime, Drill - 2019

Lesser known tracks with an international flavour - all released in 2019

• Roadie
  • Lesser known tracks with an international flavour - all released in 2019
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An alternative Bossa Nova playlist

Not Toquinho, Vinicius or Jobim....https://open.spotify.com/user/german24fps/playlist/19eGrh8RVpMwej61ho0mTQ

• Gig Goer
  • Not Toquinho, Vinicius or Jobim.... https://open.spotify.com/user/german24fps/playlist/19eGrh8RVpMwej61ho0mTQ
  • triowest
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHRISTMAS MOOD ALREADY???

it's october and it's getting cold!! hallothanksmas mood back at it! JUST CREATED THIS CHRISTMAS GOOD OL' CLASSICS PLAYLIST JUST IN CASE YOU'RE TOO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!! https://open.spotify.com/user/1280784848/playlist/5BQQgdPxqFmmjwjLXbq...

• Regular
  • it's october and it's getting cold!! hallothanksmas mood back at it! JUST CREATED THIS CHRISTMAS GOOD OL' CLASSICS PLAYLIST JUST IN CASE YOU'RE TOO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!!   ...
  • triowest
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

christmas playlist

just created a christmas playlist to get anyone, anywhere and at anytime into the christmas spirit...please give it a listen

• Casual Listener
  • just created a christmas playlist to get anyone, anywhere and at anytime into the christmas spirit...please give it a listen 🙂
  • triowest
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas Jazz

Sweet medley of all popular christmas songs and then some, by piano ballads, acoustic guitar, bossa nova, swing, contemporary jazz and more!

Christmas Jazz.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Sweet medley of all popular christmas songs and then some, by piano ballads, acoustic guitar, bossa nova, swing, contemporary jazz and more! 😄      
  • triowest
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Psychedelics

Immerse yourself in the trip

• Casual Listener
  • Immerse yourself in the trip
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno but YES!

over 12h only the best techno. enjoy

• Visitor
  • over 12h only the best techno. enjoy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #45

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content November 7, 2019 - Time : 1 h 28 min Tip : f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After Party

https://open.spotify.com/user/12139783777/playlist/0LsukBLc1gAdJTllWkmP9v?si=IEHOvj7LSw6SdZYaHSVF2g

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/12139783777/playlist/0LsukBLc1gAdJTllWkmP9v?si=IEHOvj7LSw6SdZYaHSVF2g
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ELECTRO - here's the latest!

Includes new releases on SolarOneMusic, Cultivated Electronics, null+void, Our Circula Sound, Dekmantel, Touchin' Bass etc with tracks by Carl Finlow / Silicon Scally, SC-164, Assembler Code, Jensen Interceptor, Privacy and more.

• Composer
  • Includes new releases on SolarOneMusic, Cultivated Electronics, null+void, Our Circula Sound, Dekmantel, Touchin' Bass etc with tracks by Carl Finlow / Silicon Scally, SC-164, Assembler Code, Jensen ...
  • walti96
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fun melodic hip hop/rap playlist that's updated daily and <100 songs.

I focussed the playlist on songs with dope beats, fun melodies and unique voices. It consists of bangers, underrated songs from albums I like, and also some new songs I think could blow up soon. Follow, comment any suggestions, and post your playlist...

• Regular
  • I focussed the playlist on songs with dope beats, fun melodies and unique voices. It consists of bangers, underrated songs from albums I like, and also some new songs I think could blow up soon. Foll...
  • Apollo_fairrose
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Techno for Rainy Days

Big up your sound system with the freshly re-loaded EPM Techno Playlist featuring Bryan Chapman, Blawan, Radio Slave, Charlotte de Witte, DJ 3000, Steve Stoll, Noah Gibson, Lost Trax and more...

• Composer
  • Big up your sound system with the freshly re-loaded EPM Techno Playlist featuring Bryan Chapman, Blawan, Radio Slave, Charlotte de Witte, DJ 3000, Steve Stoll, Noah Gibson, Lost Trax and more... &nb...
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sunset Jams Playlist

Wanted to create a playlist of slower/smooth songs that encapsulated the feeling of a nice sunset. If you have any reccomendations for it, please let me know! Various genres in the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Wanted to create a playlist of slower/smooth songs that encapsulated the feeling of a nice sunset. If you have any reccomendations for it, please let me know! Various genres in the playlist. 
  • Apollo_fairrose
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock Gaucho - Brazilian Rock

Brazilian music isn't about just Samba. This is the very best of the southern brazilian rock and roll!

• Casual Listener
  • Brazilian music isn't about just Samba. This is the very best of the southern brazilian rock and roll!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rock Classics

Today's music ain't got the same soul, I like that old time Rock and Roll!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Today's music ain't got the same soul, I like that old time Rock and Roll!!!  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Next Gen EDM Playlist [Nothing Generic] [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Trance] The Clam

EDIT: See the first comment for a follow-up to this post from 2016! Hello everyone, I've been using Spotify ever since it became available in my country (about 2 years ago) and I've been regularly listening to my favourite genres (EDM, Trance, House,...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: See the first comment for a follow-up to this post from 2016!   Hello everyone,   I've been using Spotify ever since it became available in my country (about 2 years ago) and I've...
  • CrypterEmerald
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes