Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

"New Music" From November 2018

Do you remember what was new a year ago? This are some tracks realeses at the beginning of November from last year spotify:track:7v7bB1jnroP6RjogqZqGQV:small spotify:track:3CxVrGzFlL4TVWx4bcAxTg:small spotify:track:6Jyrxeqwb1jFjhYgZyP1f2:small spotif...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Do you remember what was new a year ago?   This are some tracks realeses at the beginning of November from last year   spotify:track:7v7bB1jnroP6RjogqZqGQV:small  spotify:t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #45

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Electronic Playlist

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mellow playlist exchange

that post is dedicated to anyone who wants to promoteis mellow playlist and exchange

• Music Fan
  • that post is dedicated to anyone who wants to promote is mellow playlist and exchange 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Mainstream Hip Hop Playlist

Playlist with a ton of non mainstream music from popular and upcoming rappers. Give it a follow if y’all fw it.

• Music Fan
  • Playlist with a ton of non mainstream music from popular and upcoming rappers. Give it a follow if y’all fw it. 
  • hthanga21
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

We call it "Techno"

Hello, i´m from Germany and i created a Techno playlist wich i would like to share with you. Playlist contains Songs by:Deborah De LucaMarika RossaJoyhauserKlanglosCharlotte De WitteMark DekodaRegalSpektreJuliet FoxAmelie LensHidden EmpireBoris Brejc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i´m from Germany and i created a Techno playlist wich i would like to share with you.   Playlist contains Songs by: Deborah De Luca Marika Rossa Joyhauser Klanglos Charlotte De Wi...
  • qlinerecords200
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #105

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #105 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by artists from France and Quebec, from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs). November 3, 2019 - running time : 1...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #105   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by artists from France and Quebec, from now (20 new releases...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiesta caribeña 90s

Otra de mis playlists creada para una fiesta, no es lo que suelo escuchar pero quedó.Salsa, merengue, bachata, pop. Todo de los 90s y principio de 00s.

• Roadie
  • Otra de mis playlists creada para una fiesta, no es lo que suelo escuchar pero quedó. Salsa, merengue, bachata, pop. Todo de los 90s y principio de 00s.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Exchange

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to hear some new music and wanting my music heard. Everyone feel free to share your playlists and enjoy listening something new.I have a playlist full of underrated R&B songs and underrated artists. Feel free to ...

• Visitor
  • I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to hear some new music and wanting my music heard. Everyone feel free to share your playlists and enjoy listening something new. I have a playlist full of under...
  • MusicLastNew
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

dreamers playlists exchance

I open this post for all the people in the crowd that have their mellow playlist that helps them skip from reality and get to their zone.share it with us we want to listen

• Music Fan
  • I open this post for all the people in the crowd that have their mellow playlist that helps them skip from reality and get to their zone. share it with us we want to listen   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Industrial / Rock music for a HUGE playlist

The title says it all I'm looking for industrial music that is unknown to me. So for example, I already know of Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, etc... (the "big ones"). I want to hear that dirty underground stuff...GO! P.S. No matter what kind ...

• Roadie
  • The title says it all 🙂   I'm looking for industrial music that is unknown to me. So for example, I already know of Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, etc... (the "big ones"). I want to he...
  • Ghetto_of_Space
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, November 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 51 (November 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 51 (November 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moroccan-Connection

The best of Morocco's underground from the 90's, 00's and 10's!Guitar, vocal and violin rebels from the desert...

• Roadie
  • The best of Morocco's underground from the 90's, 00's and 10's! Guitar, vocal and violin rebels from the desert...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #44

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bleep Techno (Early UK Techno)

The early 90s Yorkshire (UK) Techno scene. Detroit Techno, Acid House and Electro influences, and massive amounts of sub-bass. Cover: LFO

• Visitor
  • The early 90s Yorkshire (UK) Techno scene. Detroit Techno, Acid House and Electro influences, and massive amounts of sub-bass. Cover: LFO
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rave until the morning rises

Hey guys,Check out my playlist with every techno you like. In there is acid, trance, house, tech house, berlin techno and a lot more. You want to rave until the morning rises? I make it possible I am constantly updating my playlist, so you got to hea...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, Check out my playlist with every techno you like. In there is acid, trance, house, tech house, berlin techno and a lot more. You want to rave until the morning rises? I make it possible 🙂...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Top Trend Tech-House September 2019 [Jack Back, FISHER, CamelPhat]

Tech-House & House music! It includes:Top 10 Tech-House songs - September 2019 (Beatport)Top 10 Tech-House songs - Year 2019 (Beatport)

• Visitor
  • Tech-House & House music!   It includes: Top 10 Tech-House songs - September 2019 (Beatport) Top 10 Tech-House songs - Year 2019 (Beatport)
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

House / Club Classics : 2010 - 2019

Here's a compilation of Club Hits, plus Soulful, Deep and Latin House tracks from 2010 to 2019. I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psychedelic, Disco and Lati...

• Roadie
  •   Here's a compilation of Club Hits, plus Soulful, Deep and Latin House tracks from 2010 to 2019.   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, D...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes