Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 77 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 303 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 303 likes

BEST UNIQUE EDM PLAYLIST [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • xxstereotypexx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music to travel around the caribbean

Salsa, merengue and other delicious Caribbean music.

• Regular
  • Salsa, merengue and other delicious Caribbean music.
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sad nights/lonely songs 💔💔💔

playlist for when your feeling down/depressed, songs fromg GBC, lil peep, colhart!

• Composer
  • playlist for when your feeling down/depressed, songs fromg GBC, lil peep, colhart! 
  • rizobalic
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Electronic Dance Music

Do you like electronic dance music? Follow my plylist with more than 300 songs.

•     Do you like electronic dance music? Follow my plylist with more than 300 songs.  
  • chris15000
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST UNIQUE EDM PLAYLIST [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • MFAofficial
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : Selection #104

#FrenchSunday Special : Selection #104 Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by French artists from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (10 songs). October 27, 2019 - running time : 2 h 01 min -------...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : Selection #104   Handpicked selection by soundofus.com of 30 songs in Pop, Folk, Rock, Chanson Française, by French artists from now (20 new releases) to yesterday (1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Nostalgic "Pop Barroco" Playlist

The best and most classic pop songs gathered in a nostalgic playlist of over 200 songs that I've been compiling for over a year now following a strict selection criteria.Mostly composed of songs from 2000-2010 (the golden years of pop) by big names o...

• Visitor
  • The best and most classic pop songs gathered in a nostalgic playlist of over 200 songs that I've been compiling for over a year now following a strict selection criteria. Mostly composed of songs fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Playlist - "Piano/Keyboard rock from the 50s to today"

Piano and keyboard-based rock music from the last half century (and a bit more), from top artists and some you may have never heard. Elton, Wonder, Joplin, Spinners, Aretha, up through Five for Fighting, Muse, Dresden Dolls, Tom Odell, and many more....

• Visitor
  • Piano and keyboard-based rock music from the last half century (and a bit more), from top artists and some you may have never heard. Elton, Wonder, Joplin, Spinners, Aretha, up through Five for Fight...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Halloween

A Halloween playlist for your Halloween party needs. Genres: Bass Music, Hip Hop, Psytrance, Synthwave, Trap

• A Halloween playlist for your Halloween party needs.   Genres: Bass Music, Hip Hop, Psytrance, Synthwave, Trap
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oh! Pretty Woman

Only female voices from different genres and eras!R&B Soul Pop Rock Country

• Roadie
  • Only female voices from different genres and eras! R&B Soul Pop Rock Country
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Halloween Dance Playlist: "Spooktastic Dance Party"

Hey everybody! With Halloween around the corner, I've been itching to put together a spooky, fun & danceable Halloween Party Playlist. Now the "Spooktastic Dance Party" playlist is done, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Running about 3 ho...

• Regular
  • Hey everybody!   With Halloween around the corner, I've been itching to put together a spooky, fun & danceable Halloween Party Playlist. Now the "Spooktastic Dance Party" playlist is done,...
  • IndieMusicPromo
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

TRAP ONLY -- TRAP ARGENTINO , TRAP / ARG

HERE IS ONE OF MY PLAYLIST , I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.PLEASE FOLLOW ME.

• Visitor
  • HERE IS ONE OF MY PLAYLIST , I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE FOLLOW ME.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist for when you feel alone and exhausted

Hi everyone, this is my playlist that I listen to when I feel lonely, complicated and tired. I hope you like. If you recommend any song, please send me a message. Enjoy the list.

• Hi everyone, this is my playlist that I listen to when I feel lonely, complicated and tired.  I hope you like. If you recommend any song, please send me a message. Enjoy the list. 
  • twuan
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Non Explicit Hip Hop Playlist

Adding tracks to the playlist. #stream & #followhttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/1GRm5Gdl0wG3wLfH2AcEEm

• Casual Listener
  • Adding tracks to the playlist. #stream & #follow https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1GRm5Gdl0wG3wLfH2AcEEm
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A pretty long playlist

ay if ur bored and wanna c a bunch of random song styles feel free to listen to my playlist 'Cynical Tyranny' with 580+ songs and 28+ hours. There isn't enough tags for the different styles of music i mean there is over 130 different genres and 320+ ...

• Regular
  • ay if ur bored and wanna c a bunch of random song styles feel free to listen to my playlist 'Cynical Tyranny' with 580+ songs and 28+ hours.  There isn't enough tags for the different styles of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #43

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random 50 for Music Buffs, November 2019

Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you have never heard before. A new list every month. T...

Playlist_Image.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Truly random selection of songs for music buffs. The only rule is that there are no rules. Anything goes. Be prepared to be surprised, annoyed, excited, and enthused, but above all discover music you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My emo phase playlist

The music I used to hear every day when I was passing through my emo phase.

• Regular
  • The music I used to hear every day when I was passing through my emo phase.
  • lqlluted
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes