Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Electric

Excellent electronic music for all audiences

• Visitor
  • Excellent electronic music for all audiences
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that 🔥"

Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a song you'd like me to consider for the playlist. As al...

• Composer
  • Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 2019 [A Recollection] - The Year in Pop, Indie, Alternative, R&B, Folk

2019 A 5 hour playlist I made ( I attempted the transitions to be seamless). I would love some feedback!

• Casual Listener
  • 2019   A 5 hour playlist I made ( I attempted the transitions to be seamless). I would love some feedback!
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #42

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution rap playlist, old and new bangers!

many types of beats, flows and different artists with different styles. consisting of artists blowing up and some old bangers. updated frequently

• Casual Listener
  • many types of beats, flows and different artists with different styles. consisting of artists blowing up and some old bangers. updated frequently
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Looking for new Hed Knod Ish to add to my list??? what you got? Fall 19

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Community Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Da V1b3 Kre8r pResentS.. NEW HEAD KNOD SOUL!!!!

Hi folks, new to the community and just want to share my love of Music with those whom eve looking for something they haven't heard before...(in a long time). This is some Hed Knod Soul!!!! Enjoy#SHAREMUSIC#KRE8ENTGROUP#MusicIsMedicine

• Regular
  • Hi folks,   new to the community and just want to share my love of Music with those whom eve looking for something they haven't heard before...(in a long time).   This is some Hed Knod ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Pop Essentials | Top Pop Hits (2010-2019)

Jam out to some of the best pop hits and trending tracks by your favourite artists. Discover new tracks along the way. This playlist is a combination of the "good old days" pop artists, like Maroon 5, B.o.B, Flo Rida, etc. and the newest pop hits tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Jam out to some of the best pop hits and trending tracks by your favourite artists. Discover new tracks along the way.   This playlist is a combination of the "good old days" pop artists, like...
  • veillardmusic
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Best Party Music Playlists

Feel free to reply with suggestions and/or playlists of your own! Follow for a follow back

• Music Fan
  • Feel free to reply with suggestions and/or playlists of your own! Follow for a follow back 🙂
  • drgwisc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

#Promoday - music curated by Amon Tobin fans

Hey! I wish to introduce you something I've been maintaining for some time. It's super weird and cool and I love it, so here it goes: What is it:This is a playlist containing music Amon Tobin fans love to listen to, all collected together under #Prom...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey! 🙂 I wish to introduce you something I've been maintaining for some time. It's super weird and cool and I love it, so here it goes:   What is it: This is a playlist containing music A...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I am Active in the San Francisco Bay Area Metal Scene. I Made a List of Bands I'm in or Friends With

I will update as I think of more. I want to keep it limited to people I actually know, so the list may never get too large. But, I plan on updating it frequently.

• I will update as I think of more. I want to keep it limited to people I actually know, so the list may never get too large. But, I plan on updating it frequently. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist: Precious Pop (Songs About The Ups & Downs of Love)

Putting together a playlist with a pop/RnB/singer-songwriter focus. Songs that detail the highs and/or lows of love! Would love to include some independent work up on there to shine a light on smaller artists as well! Will be refreshing the playlist ...

• Gig Goer
  • Putting together a playlist with a pop/RnB/singer-songwriter focus. Songs that detail the highs and/or lows of love!   Would love to include some independent work up on there to shine a light ...
  • rosespeck
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Latest in MASSIVE and EPIC dance tracks in the Big Room house scene!

This playlist was made to showcase brand new big room anthems and upcoming talent across the whole community! I want to attract long time fans of the genre, aswell as newcomers that want to explore the music I love. I will constantly be updating the ...

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist was made to showcase brand new big room anthems and upcoming talent across the whole community! I want to attract long time fans of the genre, aswell as newcomers that want to explore t...
  • aavplaylists
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

VUUNE Deep Selection

This selection of deep/progressive tech house tunes will conduct you to the mesmerizing world of dreamy and incomparable melodies bundled with analog touched grooves.

• This selection of deep/progressive tech house tunes will conduct you to the mesmerizing world of dreamy and incomparable melodies bundled with analog touched grooves.
  • Eddytango
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno Tunes that dig a bit deeper

Our Techno Playlist has been given added fire power from Karenn, FJAAK, Mark Broom, Truncate, TWR72, Fadi Mohem, Rico Casazza, Tony Tyson, Kirk Degiorgio and more. Let's go!

• Composer
  • Our Techno Playlist has been given added fire power from Karenn, FJAAK, Mark Broom, Truncate, TWR72, Fadi Mohem, Rico Casazza, Tony Tyson, Kirk Degiorgio and more. Let's go!
  • Eddytango
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] Techno - 100 Tracks for ADE!

Get ADE ready with the new deal EPM Techno Playlist feat. DJ One Finger, Mike Dehnert, Bodyjack, Fiedel, R-A-G, Philippe Petit, LPZ and more...

• Composer
  • Get ADE ready with the new deal EPM Techno Playlist feat. DJ One Finger, Mike Dehnert, Bodyjack, Fiedel, R-A-G, Philippe Petit, LPZ and more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rasputin Vol. 19 - I put a spell on you

A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Freak Power, Pink Floyd, Duran Duran, Alice Cooper, Peter Gabriel, Arctic Monkeys, etc. Volumes from 1 to 25 can be found here: https://community.s...

• Composer
  • A new ~1-hour playlist every other Monday: 60s to 10s great Rock, Pop and Jazz songs. In this episode: Freak Power, Pink Floyd, Duran Duran, Alice Cooper, Peter Gabriel, Arctic Monkeys, etc.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sugar Walls!!!

SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! **** https://open.spotify.com/track/4kVE7IVF3ZlD1d7k08dmVY?si=fZsQqlv0Tbmagj8NTm1R6Q

Croppedlogofinal.png 20191014_024953.jpg
  • Roadie
  • SpotifyThrowbacks.com NOT employed or affiliated with Spotify. Multicultural classic music blogger! * * * *       https://open.spotify.com/track/4kVE7IVF3ZlD1d7k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #42

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes