Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Looking for songs for new playlist "Flow with that 🔥"

Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a song you'd like me to consider for the playlist. As al...

• Composer
  • Back with another playlist! This one kicks off with Halsey's latest single Graveyard followed by one of mine. I'm looking for R&B and Pop songs, and want to feature new and rising artists! Post a...
  • GoMannGoMusic
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

HALLOWEEN GO!!

Pumpkin spice everything appeared overnight. That means it's Halloween season, right?! Here is my Halloween 2019 playlist. Share your Halloween playlists here!!

• Composer
  • Pumpkin spice everything appeared overnight. That means it's Halloween season, right?! Here is my Halloween 2019 playlist.    Share your Halloween playlists here!!
  • terabyte240
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EDM Playlist!

This playlist is focused mainly on EDM/Trap music, and covers a wide variety of artists, big and small! Currently, this playlist has 330+ songs and is updated constantly and I feel confident enough to say that all listeners of EDM will enjoy and find...

• This playlist is focused mainly on EDM/Trap music, and covers a wide variety of artists, big and small! Currently, this playlist has 330+ songs and is updated constantly and I feel confident enough t...
  • NatsKent
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Klangspot Playlist of the Week: Vocalized Beats

The playlist of the week is Vocalized Beats. Current followers on Spotify: 87. The new tracks this week are: Fejká & Marie Angerer (Reunion feat. Marie Angerer), Ben Böhmer, Nils Hoffmann & Malou (Breathing – Extended Mix), Sam Shure & Cook Strummer ...

Vocalized Beats Spotify.jpg
  • Composer
  •   The playlist of the week is Vocalized Beats. Current followers on Spotify: 87. The new tracks this week are:  Fejká & Marie Angerer (Reunion feat. Marie Angerer), Ben Böhmer, Nils ...
  • corugnv83
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Relax, Study, Gaming, Lofi

Hi there.I will be glad if you listen and comment on my choice.Regards 

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I will be glad if you listen and comment on my choice. Regards  
  • Jacobml1339
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Vibey Relaxing Playlist! Genreless :)

Kanye, Kendrick, SZA, Drake... but only the relaxing songs! Including a wide range of artists & genres, kick back and relax in the zone

• Casual Listener
  • Kanye, Kendrick, SZA, Drake... but only the relaxing songs! Including a wide range of artists & genres, kick back and relax in the zone 🙂
  • GoMannGoMusic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ambient Music for Meditation

Ambient music for those times when you need a minute .. Ambient Music for Meditation Suggetions for this list welcome!

• Roadie
  • Ambient music for those times when you need a minute ..   Ambient Music for Meditation   Suggetions for this list welcome!  
  • Dreamflute
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 20 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 20 2019 spotify:track:4fQrdV9Ix7liAabCeWM84O:smallspotify:track:4l9sn3YOqWnLyuT5mEng7y:smallspotify:track:2661katCgf97uN3e9W7aWI:smallspotify:track:58WuaPq0hClN2QKUy2Y1F6:smallspotify:track:1gBYuECSkjTgPMLLpK7MtX:...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay September 20 2019   spotify:track:4fQrdV9Ix7liAabCeWM84O:small spotify:track:4l9sn3YOqWnLyuT5mEng7y:small spotify:track:2661katCgf97uN3e9W7aWI:small spotify:trac...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cantopop in Hong Kong and Mandopop in Taiwan

Cantonese Music from Hong Kong and Mandarin Pop Music from Taiwan. Updated weekly. https://open.spotify.com/user/1213463311/playlist/5es8w6SedVeSYu0Bp866wF

• Casual Listener
  • Cantonese Music from Hong Kong and Mandarin Pop Music from Taiwan. Updated weekly.   https://open.spotify.com/user/1213463311/playlist/5es8w6SedVeSYu0Bp866wF
  • Kaizhe_99
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Techno Tunes

Do your ears a favour and head over to our newly updated Techno Playlist feat. gems from Mike Dearborn, Los Hermanos, Cari Lekebusch, AtomTM+Tobias, Reeko, Dold, D_Roots, Ismistik, Random XS and more...

• Composer
  • Do your ears a favour and head over to our newly updated Techno Playlist feat. gems from Mike Dearborn, Los Hermanos, Cari Lekebusch, AtomTM+Tobias, Reeko, Dold, D_Roots, Ismistik, Random XS and more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #39

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution POST YOUR FEELS PLAYLIST

spotify:playlist:3lpZUiMmvnyy6OVrxdArwz These are the songs that will really get you in your feels!!!

• Roadie
  • spotify:playlist:3lpZUiMmvnyy6OVrxdArwz   These are the songs that will really get you in your feels!!! 
  • daaniellemay
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

♥ Here is my music ♥

What's up everybody. I am ATLeft, I am a mexican music producer, mostly experimental electronic music, and I like to mix neuro bass, trip hop, dubstep, trap, IDM, bass house, ambient, dark ambient and even some metal structures in my music. I made th...

• Composer
  • What's up everybody. I am ATLeft, I am a mexican music producer, mostly experimental electronic music, and I like to mix neuro bass, trip hop, dubstep, trap, IDM, bass house, ambient, dark ambient an...
  • ATLeft
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Lofi Melodic Hiphop ! what artist do you Listen to?

Im Just Looking For Some Spacy Melodic HipHop That I can Smoke to! POst Spoitfy Links Below! Going To MAke A Stoner Playlist! Ill Start It off! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3XDrgH3Odi4z1bD7ruXYdV

• Regular
  • Im Just Looking For Some Spacy Melodic HipHop That I can Smoke to! POst Spoitfy Links Below! Going To MAke A Stoner Playlist! Ill Start It off!        https://open.spotify.com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saw Synth Heavy Drops - Future Bass & Chill Trap

Songs full of warm buildups and saw synth heavy 'flume like' drops, crisp choppy vocals, with swingy triphop percussion. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1W7j5Aveso5xBvuBuX0t1W?si=stqcdcxiSAKgVufJp6G-pQ

• Casual Listener
  • Songs full of warm buildups and saw synth heavy 'flume like' drops, crisp choppy vocals, with swingy triphop percussion.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1W7j5Aveso5xBvuBuX0t1W?si=stq...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Parallax Collection (Metal playlist)

We've created a playlist featuring artists that we have shared the stage with or just think you should listen to. Check it out here - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4va5w2K0iubEwrHmfarq9O

• Music Fan
  • We've created a playlist featuring artists that we have shared the stage with or just think you should listen to. Check it out here - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4va5w2K0iubEwrHmfarq9O
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stay Focused

My newest project, I’m still working on it, it’s going to take some time but so far this is what I got right now. Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My newest project, I’m still  working on it, it’s going to take some time but so far this is what I got right now.   Cheers!!!
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Submit productivity playlist for work & study

Hey all,I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made: Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals

• Roadie
  • Hey all, I'm looking for some great playlists for productivity. Let's share! Here's one that I've made:   Smooth out your day with 70+ hours of the best smooth jazz instrumentals
  • bossababy
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 25 Tracks 2004

My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • My picks for this year, IMHO the best of this year.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes