Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

New Playlist for the lesser known artists. Mostly Alternative/Rock songs.

Let me hear your best songs! Only for artists with a low listener count. We want to uncover some hidden talent. Enjoy!

• Music Fan
  • Let me hear your best songs! Only for artists with a low listener count. We want to uncover some hidden talent. Enjoy!  
  • skrec
  • Roadie
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Everyone Who wants to follow for a follow back

Follow Me and i will follow back https://play.spotify.com/user/1180552900/playlist/6C5xgDW87GoFVoqsuThPC8

• Music Fan
  • Follow Me and i will follow back 🙂      https://play.spotify.com/user/1180552900/playlist/6C5xgDW87GoFVoqsuThPC8
  • willsonfire82
  • Gig Goer
  • 106 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music exchange
  • 106 replies
  • 7 likes

A Different February 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 04 : from January 26 to February 1, 2018 Selected and added : February 1 - 18 tracks January was a great beginning for indie / alternative releases. February is starting with 18 new releases, one day before a ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 04 : from January 26 to February 1, 2018   Selected and added : February 1 - 18 tracks     January was a great be...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music for Sunday

Sometimes after a wild Friday or Saturday...or both, , what is the kind of musicyou prefer to listen to?I'll go with:https://open.spotify.com/track/5hcer4MP5GeHqtSjDYx5ACAnd give you a whole list for this moment:https://open.spotify.com/user/12147319...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sometimes after a wild Friday or Saturday...or both, , what is the kind of musicyou prefer to listen to? I'll go with: https://open.spotify.com/track/5hcer4MP5GeHqtSjDYx5AC And give you a wh...
  • jpjordan
  • Roadie
  • 66 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 66 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Favourite song right now?

Share your favourite individual song at the moment so we can all enjoy them. Mine is 'Say Hey' by Royal East https://open.spotify.com/track/3428sUFRCvPn4DPXk67ksI

• Roadie
  • Share your favourite individual song at the moment so we can all enjoy them. Mine is 'Say Hey' by Royal East https://open.spotify.com/track/3428sUFRCvPn4DPXk67ksI
  • Mentalyogabee
  • Roadie
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 43 replies
  • 4 likes

A Different January 2018 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2018 week 01 : from December 29, 2017 to January 4 2018 Selected and added : January 2 - 12 tracks 2017 was an incredibly rich year for indie / alternative releases. Over 6800 tracks have been selected. 2018 is beginnin...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2018 week 01 : from December 29, 2017 to January 4 2018   Selected and added : January 2 - 12 tracks     2017 was an incred...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Canada - Exposed To The Sound (updated with 10 songs weekly)

Hello fellow Canadians and the rest of the world. Do you want some fresh songs from Canadian bands? Exposed to the sound is your place to find them. My playlist will be updated weekly with 10 new tracks from modern Canadian bands. Feedback is always ...

• Visitor
  • Hello fellow Canadians and the rest of the world.   Do you want some fresh songs from Canadian bands? Exposed to the sound is your place to find them. My playlist will be updated weekly with 1...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for new Electronic music!

I absolutely love Madeon and Netsky. Deadmau5 is good as well. Some dubstep is welcome but only the lighter stuff. I really enjoy Klaypex for instance. Any suggestions?

• I absolutely love Madeon and Netsky. Deadmau5 is good as well.   Some dubstep is welcome but only the lighter stuff. I really enjoy Klaypex for instance.   Any suggestions?
  • tiamae
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

A Different December 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 49 : from December 1 to December 7, 2017 Selected and added : December 1 - 40 tracks November was a good enough month with 455 selected tracks. We begin December right on a New Music Friday. As always, be the ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 49 : from December 1 to December 7, 2017   Selected and added : December 1 - 40 tracks     November was a good en...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

A Thread of My Playlists

If you like it make sure to check out my profile I have about 30 Themed playlists with all good formatting. I have about 59 Followers currently who all give me great feed back on these playlists let me know what you think!

• Gig Goer
  • If you like it make sure to check out my profile I have about 30 Themed playlists with all good formatting. I have about 59 Followers currently who all give me great feed back on these playlists let ...
  • aufashandra
  • Regular
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different November 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 44 : from October 27 to November 2, 2017 Selected and added : October 31 - 15 tracks October was a packed month with 500 selected tracks. We start November one day in advance. As always, be the first to Discov...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 44 : from October 27 to November 2, 2017   Selected and added : October 31 - 15 tracks     October was a packed m...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes

A-Z of Rare Grooves & Classic Soul

Each week a new playlist will be added with all the best Classic Soul, from 60's Northern and Motown, 70's Philly and Modern Soul. The varied sounds of Rare Groove, from Soul Rarities to underground Disco and Soulful Jazz and Funk. All playlists thor...

• Roadie
  • Each week a new playlist will be added with all the best Classic Soul, from 60's Northern and Motown, 70's Philly and Modern Soul. The varied sounds of Rare Groove, from Soul Rarities to un...
  • Juhairick
  • Gig Goer
  • 25 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists Needed

Hey All! - I want to hear about some of your favorite playlists that you've made. Share them with me? This is what I'm listeneing to:

• Roadie
  • Hey All! - I want to hear about some of your favorite playlists that you've made. Share them with me?    This is what I'm listeneing to:
  • reno_styles
  • Regular
  • 54 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music exchange
  • 54 replies
  • 6 likes

For Twin Peaks fans: music that fits the mood of the series

Hi all, this is a carefully chosen playlist of songs that fit the mood of the Twin Peaks series. Those of you who have watched the new season know that almost all episodes end with a musical performance at the Roadhose (The Bang Bang Bar). This playl...

• Hi all, this is a carefully chosen playlist of songs that fit the mood of the Twin Peaks series. Those of you who have watched the new season know that almost all episodes end with a musical per...
  • theoldpeter
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Songs Named After Numbers~

Inspired by the posts on "Place Name Songs" and "Songs With Artists' Names". What are the songs named after numbers that you like or know? Ordinal, cardinal, nominal, as long as they are numbers. Here goes: spotify:track:2CzWeyC9zlDpIOZPUUKrBW P.S. H...

• Visitor
  • Inspired by the posts on "Place Name Songs" and "Songs With Artists' Names".   What are the songs named after numbers that you like or know? Ordinal, cardinal, nominal, as long as they are...
  • stevencravis
  • Casual Listener
  • 118 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 118 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different September 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 35 : from August 25 to August 31, 2017 Selected and added : August 31 - 10 tracks August was a very rich month with 565 tracks selected. We start September one day before another New Music Friday. As always, b...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 35 : from August 25 to August 31, 2017   Selected and added : August 31 - 10 tracks     August was a very rich mo...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share your hip-hop playlists for others to enjoy!!

Hey Community, Share all of your best hip-hop playlists in this thread!!I´ll look into all of them and follow if I enjoy them. Here´s my own hip-hop playlist, don´t let the title bother you. Feel free to follow if you like it, i´m updating it with th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community,   Share all of your best hip-hop playlists in this thread!! I´ll look into all of them and follow if I enjoy them.   Here´s my own hip-hop playlist, don´t let the title ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 2 likes

A Different August 2017 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2017 week 31 : from July 28 to August 3, 2017 Selected and added : July 28 - 40 tracks July was a good month for new releases. We start August in advance with another New Music Friday. As always, be the first to Discove...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2017 week 31 : from July 28 to August 3, 2017   Selected and added : July 28 - 40 tracks     July was a good month for new ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Let's Exchange Playlists! 🌿🎶🍉

What are you listening to this summer? Share your current or favorite playlist. If you're a fan of indie, check out mine. https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/playlist/31NTcqGpOVrgyIfABjCvFP https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:m...

• Community Legend
  • What are you listening to this summer? Share your current or favorite playlist.    If you're a fan of indie, check out mine.    https://open.spotify.com/user/marcscarioni/...
  • weeklymusic
  • Roadie
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 37 replies
  • 2 likes