Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2017 Wrapped - Your Top Songs 2017 - they are not correct

2017 Wrapped - Your Top Songs 2017 - they are not correct

I logged in an gave permision to link with my spotify account.  it gave me a summary of my songs and my listening habits.  Unfortunately - the number one song listed was Chicken Scratch - by Chilly Pepers - The brothere Funk : Rare New York City Funk.  Now I have never hear of this song - it is not listed in any one of my playlists - so i am wondering how did this become my number one song.  There is also another song listed as the number 4 song call Fly Vines - also by the Chili Peppers etc.  all the rest of the songs are accurate - but for some reason these two songs have been played alot.  Makes me question the accuracy of all this data.  How do i talk to Spotify to get help figuring this out??  Any ideas.??  

7 Replies

Pretty much my whole "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist is wrong and I haven't even heard of the majority of the songs on there, let alone listened to them.

Yeah I had melanie martze on mine and I have never ever heard her music, nor anything similar.

I have the same issue. Most of the songs on the list I never played?

Never hear the frist 3 tracks and counting.

not to say I dont enjoy them

My list is pretty spot on except 1st and like 5th which are the radio and instrumental version of a song I’ve never heard. They are also the only two songs in the list that are not downloaded meaning they’re not in any of my playlists as I download ALL my playlists. Spotify is like 30Gb on my phone.

There's something wrong with my playlist too. I've heard all the songs in mine, but it's missing a lot of songs that I know I played more than some of the ones that are there. The statistics on the Wrapped website show three songs in my top five that aren't on the top 100 playlist at all (though I know they should be there)! For some reason, the playlist keeps updating over and over (now it says it was updated 10 hours ago) but the songs are still the same ones. I agree that it isn't that important, but I was looking forward to seeing my most played songs of the year and I still don't know what they actually were (other than the top five on the Wrapped website)!

Suggested posts