Stromgren
Casual Listener

Why isn't the Avenged Sevenfold album Diamonds in the rough Available

10 Replies

Re: A7X Album Missing

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :)

Spotify upload all music as soon as they receive it from the record companies. 

If you notice an album is missing and you would like to see it available, write to the record company and request it ;)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

2 people liked this

bbender785

this really bums me out too.

Vinglepuff

Yeah. Kinda sucks that i have to look elsewhere if i wanna listen to diamonds in the rough, since spotify is the absolutely only media i use for my music.

3 people liked this

kl927
Regular
Hey so it's been 4 years since this was originally posted, and still the albums aren't available despite a clear desire from many people. I guess spotify doesn't care that they refuse to add what people want

Chandajohnson
Was just looking for this as well. I could've sworn diamonds in the rough was on there at one point in 2014 but I could be mistaken. Regardless, it's gone now
1 person liked this

alxlrx14
Casual Listener
This album (along with Live in the LBC) is a desire for collectors around the world. If Spotify can have albums by other artists that are live only, they can have Diamonds in the Rough. It's been 9 years since it came out! Hurry up and add it!

AndrogynousJack

@alxlrx14 wrote:
This album (along with Live in the LBC) is a desire for collectors around the world. If Spotify can have albums by other artists that are live only, they can have Diamonds in the Rough. It's been 9 years since it came out! Hurry up and add it!

I'm really annoyed that it's not on spotify too. However apparently, it isn't really up to spotify, but rather it is up to the artist/record label if they want it on spotify. Unless they do, spotify can do nothing about it, they aren't allowed to just add songs without the permission of the artist/record label. Same thing goes for region-exclusive songs and artists. I know right, it's really annoying, but there's really not much we can do about it. Well, you could beg them to add it on spotify if you want, apparently that's the best we could do.

thedemon115

the a7x album is missing but i found a playlist and it has the album but i couldnt play the CD versons only the ones on different albums and its irattating because i really love that album also i want to listin to the album

Erick69

It really bums me out too I believe Diamonds in the rough has a lot of energy it would gain lots of listeners if they add it is a Win-Win situation.

SUGGESTED POSTS