[BUG] Spotify Connect only shuffles 100 songs

Re: [BUG] Spotify Connect only shuffles 100 songs

StephenWA
Gig Goer

This isn't fixed yet?

jenshaak
Casual Listener

I have the same big when playing a large playlist on my Google audiocast from my android phone. I have a playlist of about 3000 songs. When I start the playlist and shuffle, only the top 100 songs are used by Spotify. 

When I shuffle in Spotify when my phone is not connected to the audiocast, it will shuffle correctly. Connecting again to the audiocast it will limit the shuffle to 100 songs again, but now from the selected song (e.g. songs 2000 to 2100 are shuffled now)

Soroshi

This still isn't fixed! If you're finding this, please comment and vote on this post to hopefully get spotify's attention.

StephenWA
Gig Goer

So... this still isn't fixed?

1 person liked this

vStubby

Same issue still occuring here in 2018. 2 Years, and no fix. God's Speed everyone!

1 person liked this

Matt2h
Casual Listener

I'm having this issue as well when using Alexa and/or a wireless connection to a speaker. Only the first 100 songs or so get loaded into the queue. I never hear the other 2,900 songs in my master playlist. Pretty frustrating. 

1 person liked this

StephenWA
Gig Goer

Today would be a good day for Spotify to fix this issue.

Pukingpope
Casual Listener

This issue is still not fixed, as it happens when I play on Spotify Connect (NAD BluOS) from my iPhone or MacBook. Just to test it, the same issue occurs when playing from iPhone on MacBook and vice versa. So it seems like Spotify is limited to use only the first 100 lines from any playlist. I was in contact with NAD Bluesound support, who could tell me the playlist isn't transferred, but is still handled locally by the  mobile/computer when playing on a remote device.

If so, why limit the playlist selection?

StephenWA
Gig Goer

Today would be a good day for Spotify to fix this issue.

Highlighted

jenshaak
Casual Listener

Yeah it would be nice if this gets fixed. I still have the same problem when playing music on an audiocast. It only shuffles through 100 songs of a 3000 song playlist. 

SUGGESTED POSTS