Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Check if a song is available in your country

Check if a song is available in your country

Hello all!

Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countries that song is available in.

You can check it out here.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here
12 Replies

I found that a one of my favorite song is not listed in my country. How do you request to be added? The song is "Si se que te tengo a ti - Nek" and Im from Guatemala

@jmpivar 

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of songs on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Why cant Aqua's playmate to jesus song still not avaliable in u.s.?  The other song i like, "how r u doin" is avaliable...odd

Great stuff...thanks. Unfortunately, one of my favourite British artist, David Coverdale, is not available in the UK. How can I get Spotify to add the UK to his albums?

@Christoffer wrote:

Hello all!

Made a little website to check if a song is available in your country. Easy to use, just enter a song name, album name, artist/band or a Spotify URI to see a list of all countries that song is available in.

You can check it out here.

Hi may I ask why is it that some songs i cant listen but my friends are able to and we are in the same country.

@11135051225

Hello:

Can you post a few songs you are having issues with playing, and also post your listening region so maybe a Community Spotify mod or a Rock Star from that listening area can check and see what might be up with those songs?

Hi
I can't play any song off the album "hard or smooth" by Wreckx-N-Effect, I'm in new Zealand does anyone know anyway I can get it? Cheers

Hello @kalfknday and welcome to the community,

I am in France and it seems there is only 1 song by Wreckx-N-Effect, available on Spotify in different compilations, but no album.

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have albums available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily to try to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Good job @Christoffer!

One of my missed favorites, Citizen Cope's "Salvation", unfortunately is not avaiable in many countries, and surely not here in Norway 😞

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

Seems this app has broken. It's not currently doing anything after clicking search. 😞

the website doesnt work anymore 😞

The link is down. Anyone got an alternative or a fix? I need it!

Suggested posts