Community Newbie Guide

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Community Newbie Guide

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm trying to make my widget  appear as artist at the end of my post here but I can not get it because it tells me that the HTML code I insert is incorrect in the body of the message Anyone know how to help me? 

2 people liked this

conbillb
Thanks, happy to be here! Definitely like Spotify and usually like it LOUD!
66 people liked this

ZygyKoz
Casual Listener
Hey. I just want to say I freaking LOVE Spotify. I no joke tell everyone about it! I know I sound like a corporate sheep but I promise this is 100% legit the real me.

A few months back I decided I will subscribe to a pay monthly music service. I was looking at all the different ones and was very undecided. My friends had Pandora One and were pushing on me....

Then one day Spotify ran a promo for first like first 3 months at a discounted rate so I grabbed it. And WOOOOAW this service blew my mind. I call it a service because it's not just an app. The remote control of Spotify is the most amazing feature and I love it! I'll tell Alexa to play Spotify and boom its going in the living room; I'll turn on the Spotify app on my phone and can control what is playing; I'll go in the kitchen to wash dishes. Don't like a song that come on, just say "OK Google....... Next" and we're on our way; I'll go out for a walk, grab my headphones, tell the Spotify app to play my audio on my phone now.....BAM done......literally just jumped Alexa living room stereo to portable headphones on my walk!!!!;I get back and need to run an errand, plug into my Android Auto....and........wait for it..........COME ON jamming out in the driver's seat on all the car speakers with my car stereo, steering wheel controls, voice control!!! I.....KID.....YOU.......NOT!!!

And a neat little trick I e recently discovered and been obsessed with. Now it only works if you have a secondary device: work phone, tablet, ios iPod, wife's phone.......when somewhere with an aux cord or bluetooth hookup: cabin, house, party, outdoors, car, etc, etc, etc plug/pair one device to the sounds system/speaker, fire up Spotify, and strat playing something. Now fire up Spotify on your primary device and select to control first device. Now not only can you walk and be all over without worry of cord not reaching or signal dropping BUT you can have full control of what's being played: change playlists, search for a song create a custom quest, throw on a station, etc!!!!

Not to mention any song from any artist you ever want to hear!!!!

I also extensively use the download to phone feature for air travel and low signal areas!!!

It seriously is freaking amazing and I'm obsessed with it! I can't wait to see future features and integrations!!! Just amazing!

I will DEFINITELY be keep my subscription long past the promo rate!

BEST...

MUSIC......

SERVICE.........

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 people liked this

DeanHawthorn
Casual Listener

OK, I'm obviously missing the obvious here... where the **bleep** do you actually start a comment in the forum. I can't find that very simple info anywhere and given this is the 'Newbie Guide' it's kinda the defacto starting question!

4 people liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @DeanHawthorn! Welcome to the community. You can start a new post in any one of our help boards. Just click the "start a topic" button at the top of any page to get going. 

dogsrcute73
Casual Listener

Hey! I'm very new to the community and I wanna know how do you bring up a topic like for example I have stopped getting any daily mixes a while ago at all and I'm not sure why....

When I realised that I wasn't getting any mixes a while back I didn't mind because I wasn't using them at the time, but now I don't know what to do because I would like to start using them again.

Please help, thanks

4 people liked this

lavieenrose
Casual Listener

How do I post a new topic/question. Either I am blind or it is hidden somewhere, I have looked all over the site but have not found a way to start a new thread or ask a question. 

FYI I did first look to see if I find an answer to my question in various forums, to no avail. 

Thanks

Solution! 18 people liked this

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey! @dogsrcute73 @lavieenrose

You can post a question in our community Newcomers board using this "Start a topic" button.

2017-08-21_1043.png

alittlereddress

Hiya! 

A while back I had an issue where someone else was using my gmail address on their facebook page, which I've since fixed. I just now tried to create a Spotify account with my gmail and it tells me an account already exists with that email... I'm guessing this is somehow related to that earlier issue as you can create your Spotify account with facebook credentials. I don't have an account with Spotify as far as I know (but would like to) so how do I go about rectifying this issue?? I figure if Spotify send me an email, I'll get it... so hopefully someone can help! I hope!

Cheers,

Kylie

1 person liked this

kazem4potify
Casual Listener

after many attempts I am not able to get spotify and listen to my favorite Persian musics and this is while I had it before and now not able to renew this.thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS