Ardilluminati
Regular

Hi kazem,

are you in Iran?

2 people liked this

Re: Community Newbie Guide

Ardilluminati
Regular

just reset your password on spotify and you should get a link on your gmail to log back in.

1 person liked this

jessiekol
Regular

This is great info! Thanks!

KenjiBlythe

Do I really need Spotify premium? I mean seriously, i just want to press the "next button" but it keeps telling me to avail of premium just so I can, for example, skip "Smells like Teen Spirit" and listen to "Californication"

1 person liked this

viscountaiso
Regular

SO HAPPY TO BE HERE.........................

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

MarcelaPalos

Quisiera continuar con Spotify Premium en plan familiar, no comprobé la dirección a tiempo y ahora no pueden añadirme de nuevo en el plan familiar, ¿como puedo hacer que me agreguen de nuevo? Vivo en el mismo domicilio

Coosje

ik keek net op me Rabo bank app is er 2 X geld afgeschreven en heb maar 1 ACC dus hoe kan dat en wil t terug 

1 person liked this

ddjjjj4jj
Casual Listener

i am unable to get response of my last posted post. I need your help badly.

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @ddjjjj4jj. Do you have a post you can link us to? We'll see if we can help out!

Re: Playlist is stuck in shuffle mode

AbbyLandis
Regular

Hey there!

Unfortunately, you can hear the playlist in the order that you want when you upgrade to Spotify Premium, which allows you to do this on your phone and computer with no commercials.

You can, however, listen to it in in the order of the playlist on your computer! Just make sure that the shuffle icon isn't clicked. Only thing is, you will have commercials without premium.  

SUGGESTED POSTS