Community Newbie Guide

Solved!

premium

Purplevision

Hello I get Spotify bye my provider KPN in the Netherlands. Spotify premium is playing correct on my Iphone 6Plus. I installed Spotify on my Imac and saw in my account that it was coupled to my account with KPN. But when I listen to the music I am not listening to the Premium account. I get all the advertisments around the clock. My account is correct but I am listening to the free version. Can you solve this for me?

Sinserely Hans Slaats

Re: Playlist is stuck in shuffle mode

BCatherine
Casual Listener

If you don't have Spotify premium you won't be able to listen the songs in the order you want. But if you do on a premium account, chose a song and click in the shuffle button (two arrows intertwined) to disable it

Re: Playlist is stuck in shuffle mode

BCatherine
Casual Listener

If you don't have Spotify premium you won't be able to listen the songs in the order you want. But if you do own a premium account, chose a song and click in the shuffle button (two arrows intertwined) to disable it

Re: Community Newbie Guide

Cobra4K

Thanks, very useful. 

"Tonight we gonna set the streets on fire..."

LaNippou
Casual Listener

It seems cool!

WarenGonzaga

Thank you for an awesome article about guidelines for newbies like me! How I can report a bug in the web player version of spotify? I found a bug!

Talk less, Code More!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

@WarenGonzaga Welcome to the band! You can submit an issue in our ongoing issue section of the community over here

1 person liked this

hrasmussendk
Regular

@Rorey wrote:

If you don’t find an appropriate topic, you can start a new one. Just pick a title that best reflects the issue (i.e. ‘Having trouble syncing playlists’ rather than ‘My Spotify doesn’t work’), and include as much information as possible.

But HOW do I start a new thread? Where do I click? There doesn't seem to be a New thread button or simmilar. I have a question, that I can't find he answer to in the community.

2018-01-11_16-41-36.png

Problem beim Pin Code eingeben

fannybunny

Hallo, ich habe das erste Mal eine Spotify Premium Card im Wert von 10 € gekauft. Wollte diese Dinge aber es geht leider nicht. Es steht die ganze Zeit der Pin-Code in diesem Land nicht geht. Ich war auch schon in den Laden, wo ich die Karte gestern gekauft habe und die wissen leider auch nicht wie sie mir helfen koennen. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen ??? 

"Offline" playlist is gone!

davidcontrerasm
Casual Listener

Hi, newbie question:

inside "Playlist" I used to have one called "Offline" including all the online music I had.

I am not talking about making a Playlist available offline, but having a Playlist including all my offline music.

How can I see this playlist again?

SUGGESTED POSTS