Community Newbie Guide

Solved!

Re: Community Newbie Guide

mariojborsato

Extremely unhappy with Spotify and can't get contact anyone to resolve issues, hues I will have to find another streaming servce!

Re: Playlist is stuck in shuffle mode

JadeRiver
Music Fan

It may just look that way.  Try hovering over the title bar andyou should see small arrows to sort the song alpha or by artisit etc.  Then click on the first song and they will play in order, even though the green shuffle button is visable.

Jade

atrickey

Community Administrators, Moderators, and Spotify Staff
These guys run the show and are ultimately in charge.

Using "guys" in this description implies that all of the people in this role are men. Is that true? If so, it would be nice to see some gender diversity in what looks like the only paid role in this community.

If the people in this role are not all men, using a term like "folks" implies more gender diversity as well as LGBTQ inclusivity in the company policies.

Thanks for considering.

Mx. TRX

robtcraig

I know for a fact that you ARE one of the sheep because your review doesn't have any mistakes in grammer or punctuation! Everyone else writes like they text and they seem highly illiterate, so set aside the phony facade and tell us who you REALLY are? 

1 person liked this

Rediet

You can say that again, honestly spotify is the best hands down no questions asked.

1 person liked this

gils49ers
Casual Listener

I can't find a song on spotify is there anyway I can add the song to spotify account??

aleksandrabln

test.

gils49ers
Casual Listener

I love the crossfader so when I play my songs they all blend in together like a dj

Onuohaaloysius
Casual Listener

Am trying to search this music on Spotify Living things remix but it not coming up but I can found it in iTunes. Y is it not on Spotify yet?

Hi!

alisabrikim

I want to join the android beta but i am still registered on iOS. what should I do?

SUGGESTED POSTS