Community Newbie Guide

Solved!

Re: Community Newbie Guide

rossid

I have always used the free Spotify and do enjoy it very much. ;)

keiselldiaz

Hello to every body I have a problem with my spotify account ... I have my accoutn in a Windows Phone LUMIA but isnt work and si stuck I already deleted the app and reinstaled but doesnt work can anybodey plz  help me with this issue ? thanks in advance 

KEISELL DIAZ 

e-mail contact: keiselldiaz at yahoo.com

*snip*

wkrimes

Hello all, thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community :-)

Chchwahine

I love Spotify and I usually can get every album I'm looking for but there' one I can' find I'm from new Zealand and the music I'm looking for is a soundtrack it's call once were warriors 

chandley

Yas!

Re: Playlist is stuck in shuffle mode

thduring
Regular

Hello,

First of all, can I please ask you:

1, are you a premium account user?

or

2, are you using spotify as a free user?

Sorry for "not trusting you" but if you are using premium, you can have them played in whichever order you want, ...or in shuffle mode IF you wish.

But... if you are a free user you can only listen the songs in a shuffle mode (that is when you are using spotify on a mobile device).

If that did not answer your question, can you please specify from what device are you listening?

Thank you!

Re: Playlist always goes back to custom order

thduring
Regular

Hello nlambie,

Have you by any chance tried to first log-out and close spotify everywhere where it is logged-in and open, log-in through a PC on Spotify and edit your playlists there?

Afterwards maybe it is a good idea to first restart your mobile devices before re-logging-in to Spotify.

Cheers,

Thor

thduring
Regular

Hello nlambie,

Have you by any chance tried to first log-out and close spotify everywhere where it is logged-in and open, log-in through a PC on Spotify and edit your playlists there?

Afterwards maybe it is a good idea to first restart your mobile devices before re-logging-in to Spotify.

Cheers,

Thor

Kit

Go to the detailed view of the song that’s currently playing by clicking on the title at the bottom of your screen. In the detailed view you’ll see two intertwined arrows on the bottom left. If they’re green it means you’re in shuffle mode. Tap on them and they’ll turn white - no more shuffling. 

SUGGESTED POSTS