Community Newbie Guide

Solved!

Re: Community Newbie Guide

JoshuaBennett
Gig Goer

I have a question regarding the settings. What is the Macros section for?

inthetdark

my spotify can’t be purchased in this app

rogeliomansilla

I want to know how to report an issue.

Thank you!

fy-_71npxdkue

Eu sou Premium mas não consigo acessar minha conta

Ambos e-mail não acessa 

*snip*

*snip*

cancel my debit card

yco-rsw3s3_b

please, I need to cancel my debit card that I placed for another person's account, what should I do??

Mobleymoon
Regular

All of that is great,  WHERE are the instruction?

Mobleymoon
Regular

IT's true I have been here all morning and can't get the basic instruction anywhere much less here  just the instructions.  I have thought if i paid for this would I get the instruction then?   still waiting on anyone who could help  Yes, I am 66 yrs old and chances are good in 10 yrs. I'll be too old to type.  I made it from Wilmington, Delaware to Woodstock, New York Aug. /1969.  I was 17.  I'm old enough to be everyone of yours Grand ma, and this is how you treat us.  Yes Times are a changing, and humans have gotten so mean.  who's **bleep** do I need to kiss to get the instructions?

Mobleymoon
Regular

INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!   why are you keeping it only for the young?

Mobleymoon
Regular

no instructions here eather,  I'll keep looking

Mobleymoon
Regular

I am a 66, white, female and they blow me off like they can't wait for me to just die and go away.  All I have ever asked for was  INSTRUCTIONS!   Yes, just instructins.  Let it be known, this is how they treat their moms and dads.  A lot of crying going on.  There is no such a critter called  "Newbie Guide"  not here.

SUGGESTED POSTS