Community Newbie Guide

Solved!

Re: Community Newbie Guide

Vpeters1386

Im having issues being verified with the student discount :c

Queenj24

Hello I'm looking for help with starting a Podcast how do you do that?

1 person liked this

Rising Star 1 maddisonz
Rising Star 1

First off, Spotify is by far my most favorite music streaming service to date. I have tried multiple different services such as Pandora, Soundcloud, etc. but Spotify has exceeded the abilities of these services for sure; and I don't even use the premium subscription! (Not YET anyway, but I am seriously considering it.) 

I absolutely love how Spotify does such a great job of selecting new music to add to my incomplete playlists; as someone who is always on the search for some new sweet tunes, this is greatly appreciated. Also, the fact that I am using the free service at the moment and not getting bombarded by ads every two seconds is Amazing. 

I also really like the Spotify community pages, everybody is so helpful and kind and I just genuinely appreciate the environment that all of these fellow music lovers have created. I am so beyond excited to be a part of it! I will definitely be suggesting that my friends and family also get Spotify. 10/10 would recommend.

wakethewild
Regular

Yesss!!  Makes listening so easy!!

Rising Star 1 maddisonz
Rising Star 1

Hey @Queenj24 ! So so great that you’re starting a podcast! I am not extremely educated on this topic but here is a link to a page that does a very good job of explaining how to go about getting a podcast up and running on Spotify. Let us know when it’s up as I would love to check it out! Best of luck. 

https://www.thepodcasthost.com/publishing/how-to-get-your-podcast-on-spotify/

321music
Casual Listener

Hello, for my account there is no option to create a new post. I think I found a bug in family registration: 

If you invite a user to Spotify family, then in the confirmation email the user will be named with the name of the previous one.

lisachou
Casual Listener

Thank you so much for your reply.

Cuzjonesmusic
Roadie
Interact with other artists and share others works in here. Comment and
help out as much as possible. T##- Please type your reply above this line
-##

lisachou
Casual Listener
Okay, thank you !
1 person liked this

Rising Star 8 arnavsareen123
Rising Star 8

Alot of people need help on spotify. Help others and yourself so we can all engoy some quality music. If you know the awnser to a question then awnser it. If you need help, guess what, we can help you. 

Thanks

arnavsareen123Rising Star 8
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS