Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

Solved!

Re: Discover weekly facebook profile picture issue

sabrinamarie

having the same problem realllly need to change the pictureof disconnected spotify from my facebook logged out uninstalled and back again and still nothing..  there must be a way already :(

Moa_B
I have the same problem!! I try to ignore this Discover weekly list because of this problem. I have OCD about this issue and I hat the songs on that list because of this problem. Can you just give the people the choice to customized there page and picture.

enordqu

Same problem Spotify. Please help me fix this. I'm going through a divorce, and it super sucks to have to look at a 9-month old pic of my ex and I. Considering canceling my premium membership because I use Spotify so infrequently now in order to avoid seeing the picture. 

AngelinaLaake

I have the same issue! Please please please fix this Spotify!!

mythlawen

My problem is the same. Please fix this issue! It is really uncomfortable to have to keep seeing a picture of me and my ex together.

1 person liked this

amaslkw

yes please. i can't unlink my fb account coz i created it with my fb. so what is the solution for this 

please help

fanman7
Regular

I too am going through a divorce. I've tried everything that was said on this thread. Uninstalling, disconnecting FB and the picture remains of me and my ex. I will be cancelling my subscription.

1 person liked this

MaximeL1

I have the same problem and i can't find a answer to this problem...

1 person liked this

coxy79
Casual Listener

How has Spotify not sorted this out yet? They just don't seem to care about their users. Surely this is a very simple bug to fix.

1 person liked this

Raybrandt

Please let us change this!! I've been trying for months. I want to be able to move on and I can't. 

SUGGESTED POSTS