Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download button

Solved!

Download button

Hi

I just bought spotifuggle premium but can't can see the download button to the download the song....why?

This is what the spotify say about the premium membership

Premium

Your music is everywhere.

$9.99 a month.

Listen on all your devices Download music & listen offline No ads & no commitment

I connect my devices to downlaod the music but is not working and I dont see no download option or button

Please help.

28 Replies

same happened to me

Guys you need to DOWNLOAD THE SPOTIFY APP, and then CLICK "FOLLOW" on a playlist before the "download" button will appear. Was confused as well at first 

Peter you absolute plonker the 'False advertising' is clearly visible in the description of your premium plan. Don't ask idiotic questions please!

It clearly says download music which is deliberately misleading. You know exactly what you are doing and so do we! You are inticing Spotify users to purchase the Premium Plan by advertising music downloads, without specifying that the music will only be downloaded within the Spotify app.

Don't be like Peter! Don't be a sneaky plonker!

Peter, what example are u asking for?

You guys are saying we can download music. This is not downloading come on man.

What are you guys doing? That statement must be changed. We all know what downloading is. This is not it.

Just stop it.... be real

Kindly speak in plain terms... there is a button/switch off to the top right of the Spotify site the says, "Download" or "Downloaded", once it's switched. I don't know what it does, but this is what they must be talking about. I think this is refering to the storage on your device (or computer) and simply stores your tunes/playtists for each time you open up Spotify. I understand the download feature to mean something more like 'Syncing' with a device or making storage on your device. Otherwise, there is no problem keeping track of music in playlists and streaming the music even after shutting down the Spotiy site. I have been on a couple of weeks and I don't have 'Premium',   but I don't have a device outside of my home computer/laptop, so it's all I need, and I have no interest in anything more than casual listening. Thanks for making Spotify so versitile, it's GREAT! - jef G

Switch 01.jpg

Yes. I want to download all the music I can (not owned by me, but by the artist) for just $10 a month. not that I'm greedy or anthing!

Hello everyone,

the problem I have is that I don't see any download button in the first place. What am I missing here?

Any help is much appreciated.

H

Rhapsody used to be great....for years. Whoever turned it into this should be hung!!

I just upgraded to premium but still cannot download my music. The button isn't working at all. It says I have to upgrade to premium.

Suggested posts