Ecard not emailed to recipient

Ecard not emailed to recipient

Gig Goer
‎2015-12-16 09:12 AM
Hi all, I was hoping for some help.... I ordered 4 Spotify vouchers last night and requested email delivery on the same day (15/12/15), these have still not been received. I received the 4 emailed receipts , but not the actual ecards. I have ordered several evouchers in the past and they have been emailed to me within 2mins of receiving the receipts. The money has been debited from my account, so I know there was no issue with payment. I really want to be able to talk to a spotify customer service rep to get these emailed to me ASAP as they are chrissy presents. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, how did you get the issue rectified. I have emailed for help, but haven't received a response yet. Thanks!
9 Replies

Re: Ecard not emailed to recipient

Music Fan
‎2015-12-16 09:26 AM
Hi I had the same problem. I ordered and an ecard for on 12/14 and requested that it be delivered on 12/15. I did receive the receipt of the transaction in my email but the person I got the e-card for did not receive any on the day I had requested it be delivered. So far I have had zero success with Spotify in getting help with this.

Gig Goer
‎2015-12-16 12:52 PM

Hello, i ordered also an ecard via email today and a delivery on the same day (12/16/15) but still not been recieved. Neither the invoice at my mail... Someone can help? 

Music Lover
‎2015-12-16 01:22 PM
Hello I've done the same. I ordered a 3 month gift last night 15 Dec 2015 and selected the same date for delivery. However my friend hasn'nt received the ecard. I used PayPal for the payment and the money was taken instantly. I didn't receive a receipt from Spotify however I have the confirmation from PayPal as proof of payment.
Please help

Music Fan
‎2015-12-16 02:57 PM

Hello I've done the same. I ordered a 3 month gift on 15 Dec 2015 and selected the same date for delivery. However my friend hasn'nt received the ecard. I used PayPal for the payment and the money was taken instantly. I didn't receive a receipt from Spotify however I have the confirmation from PayPal as proof of payment.
Please help

Gig Goer
‎2015-12-17 10:30 AM
Hi, I contacted SpotifyCares through Facebook, and received a response within an hour - they are looking into it, so you might want to try contacting them through that channel....good luck!

Gig Goer
‎2015-12-17 10:33 AM
Hi, I have contacted SpotifyCares through Facebook and got a response within an hour - they are looking into it, so you might want to try that channel of contact ..... Good luck.

Gig Goer
‎2015-12-17 10:46 AM

Hello, yes, i also cantacted directly though the web about the problem, and they told me everything its ok, and give me a link with the card. Now im waitng that the person who is going to recieve the presnt use that link. fingrers cross!!!

Bests, 

Music Lover
‎2015-12-17 11:03 PM
Hello. Well I contacted Spotify via the online support form because I hadn't received the ecard which I purchased. It took approx 24 hours and their response was that they needed some additional information regarding my friend whom I bought the card for.
It turned out that Spotify and I had our wires crossed and they thought I had purchased an additional gift subscription for my friend. I cleared the misunderstanding up and explained that I had purchased an ecard and provided the link which I had used. All I was asking was for either Spotify to provide the goods which I had purchases or to refund me the cost of the ecard.
Anyway to cut a long story short they provided me with a refund and assured me that the link should now be working. Think I may try Apple Music after this farce!

Edited
Gig Goer
‎2015-12-22 12:23 AM

Hello, at the end, they couldnt solve the problem, and give my money back. Im ok with this solution, but its very strange that the ecard doesnt work... anyway, if you send this type of present, be aware that maybe it dosent work...