How do I find artists I'm following?

Solved!

Re: How do I find artists I'm following?

Peter__
Community Legend
Artists you follow should now also appear in the "Artists" tab of Your Music collection (although there seem to be a few issues with it at the minute).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

2 people liked this

Synchronated
Regular

Hi there.

I am following 315 artists. I took the time, went through, spent my evening, found them all and followed them all on the highly sound presumption that I could then pick from them what I wanted to listen to. Unfortunately this is not the case at all.

The Windows app and Android app each only show 100 or so artists, always the same ones. 200+ just aren't shown, ever.

If I go directly to their page they are 'followed' but simply viewing a list of them all, i.e. super basic functionality, is currently impossible and reading the boards it looks like it's been like this for literally years.

First world problems and all but this actually stops Spotify being useful for me, and it is an enormous bug that should be a very easy fix (i.e. it's surely easier for it to just display them all than to try to pick and choose for some reason and ultimately fail!). Please fix it.

Thanks.

1 person liked this

bruno-drms

Having exactly the same problem!

I've got 192 artists following so far, but not all of them are shown in alphabetical order in my artists page!

is that a bug?

1 person liked this

Synchronated
Regular

...and now the artists who aren't in the shortened list have totally forgotten I followed them at all, thus actually undoing several hours' work. Not good at all, seriously.

Peter__
Community Legend
Still waiting to hear any updates about this issue I'm afraid. Hang in there.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Beeyahman
Casual Listener

Really all you have to do is go into the app and go to your profile and it says e.g.(following 121) you tap that and it shows who you are following.

Synchronated
Regular
Except it actually doesn't, it only shows about a quarter of them in my case.

Beeyahman
Casual Listener
I wonder if it only shows the artists that you have recently played

Synchronated
Regular
Afraid not. Can find no pattern in which ones it shows other than it's almost always the same ones and it should be all of them.

3ee
Casual Listener

Really, I do not see why this can not just be under "Follow". In there now I find lots except the things I am currently following.

MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

SUGGESTED POSTS