Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find artists I'm following?

Solved!

How do I find artists I'm following?

So I find artists I like and I follow them, but how do I then find a list of all the artists I'm following to select one to listen to? I'm obviously being a bit dense. I can only see playlists on the left, but not people I'm following

Thanks in advance!

Jackie

92 Replies

I'd also like to be able to see my "Followed" stations.   For instance, I have clicked "Follow" on the "Discover" station(?) / Playlist (which appears under Browse).   But I don't see it in my "Followed" items under "Profile".

I would have thought that "Following" something would make it easy to find again - this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm using Spotify on iMac with a free account. Non of this works. There are only 4 tabs at the top of my profile and the follow tab merely show all the friends I follwow (even though I actually haven't requested to follow them) and NO artists.

I was excited to find this fix.  Unfortunately, when I hover over my name and see 'profile', it dissappears when I try to click on it!  Help.

Yeah but that doesn't work on my phone at all.

I can't find the playlists I'm following. These steps didn't work for me.

Is there a display limit on what the "Following" tab will show you? I'm following 740+ artists, and it's very clear that the page is not showing all of them. It may be showing around 100-200, but definitely not all of them. 

Thanks. It makes no sense to me why it would be buried there instead of on my home page.

Yesterday I followed a playlist from someone I got via a link. Now I want to listen to it but I cant find It anywhere in the Android mobile app.

What gives? 

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

We've moved this thread to the relevant Help Board so it's easier to find for users with a similar question.

If you're looking for all the Artists you're FOLLOWING, there are currently two ways of finding them:

1. In Your Library
  2. On your profile page:
  • On the desktop app, click your name in the top-right corner.

• On mobile and tablet, tap Home icon_home.png, then Settings icon_settings.png, then View Profile.

For more info on how Your Library is organized we suggest checking out this Support article.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

Happy listening 🎶

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sorry, but that's not intuitive at all. 

Why it doesn't appear as separate tab? Going to the Profile means you want to view your own profile or change some details. 

I see that I am not the only one person who always wonders "Where I find my followed artists and friends?" and have to google it each and every time. And this is a topic since 2014... 

And what's even more frustrating? Even going to "Your Library" doesn't fix it as you can find there followed artists but not followed friends. So where to find followed friends? -> Google it again instead of easily going to a "Followed" tab!

I really don't understand why Spotify team don't change it in the UI. 

Hey @Martynka_S,

Thanks for your reply and for sharing your feedback.

I understand that some menus in the Spotify app might have a different location in comparison to other music services, and that can be confusing sometimes.

If you want something on Spotify to change, and you think other users might like it as well go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app and make it more intuitive. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

I also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Why did they move list of artists in profile? What is the logic behind? If you need to google how to find smth in the application - that a sign you new UI is suck

I had the same problem and was getting quite distressed, since I needed to find something to help me with grief. Why have playlists and liked songs easy to find but not followed artists? PLEASE find a way to do this.

Suggested posts