How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Re: How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Amina_101adam
Regular
Hiya I want to delete my account please help me
1 person liked this

Peter__
Community Legend

Instructions on how to remove your account are here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

dam42100

I have been using "Imesh" and finding "Spotify" pretty interesting.  Before I buy the premium subscription, I do have

just 1 question.  My question is........."When I deactivate my Imesh account, I lose the licenses for quite a bit of my

music that I downloaded and play using Virtual DJ.  Will that music that I downloaded from Imesh then be able to be played using

my Virtual DJ if I buy the premium version of Spotify?  (In other words, will my licenses return?)

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

I am not really familiar with how iMesh works, however be aware that you can only play Spotify catalogue content inside the Spotify application, meaning you can't use Spotify content inside virtual DJ. 

Peter

Peter

MARZO69
Casual Listener

Hola,

He dado de alta mi cuenta Spotify premium. Para conectar a traves de facebook, sin problema. El problema lo tengo al querer conectar con spotify directamente. Creo que debi crear una cuenta de prueba y pro mas que meto contraseñas y usuarios no me acuerdo. Cuando pongo que he oplvidado mi contraseña, escribo el email, y me dice que como estoy usandola con facebook, la cambie alli. En los tremas de ayuda he leido que deberia funcionar la misma contraseña y ususrio tanto si es a traves del face o no, pero a mi eso no me funciona. Pueden ayudarme por favor. Gracias

surfmaus415

Thanks for this overview!

I'm having a problem logging in and accessing my playlists (i have a premium account).  I fear I've somehow created two different accounts.  The one I'm logged into now has no playlists and is a free account.  I can't seem to log in to the premium one...

I saw the below part of your "how to get help..." message but i'm afraid i don't know how to find the correct section or correct thread" in which to post my question.   can you send me a link or something?

many thanks!

Post in the correct section!

I am forever moving posts over to the correct sections. Please - post in the correct section to begin with. If you need help, post in the help forums, and post in the relevant help forum. You will get a quicker response if you post in the right section ;)

Post in the Correct Thread

Most common issues already have a thread, but people don't seem to be able to see them. If you have deleted a playlist post in the deleted playlist thread!

1 person liked this

Peter__
Community Legend

@surfmaus415 wrote:

Thanks for this overview!

I'm having a problem logging in and accessing my playlists (i have a premium account).  I fear I've somehow created two different accounts.  The one I'm logged into now has no playlists and is a free account.  I can't seem to log in to the premium one...

I saw the below part of your "how to get help..." message but i'm afraid i don't know how to find the correct section or correct thread" in which to post my question.   can you send me a link or something?

many thanks!

Post in the correct section!

I am forever moving posts over to the correct sections. Please - post in the correct section to begin with. If you need help, post in the help forums, and post in the relevant help forum. You will get a quicker response if you post in the right section ;)

Post in the Correct Thread

Most common issues already have a thread, but people don't seem to be able to see them. If you have deleted a playlist post in the deleted playlist thread!

Don't worry if you can't figure out the right place to post, we Super users will always be on hand to point you in the right direction or move your posts to the correct section if needed. 

In this case, it sounds like you just need to follow the steps outlined in this post to log back into your premium account. 

Peter

Peter

AikenD

Hi, i was wondering where to report a bad music link. Whenever i try to play the song below, i always get the preceding track of the album...

Karmakanic – Bite The Grit

Peter__
Community Legend

@AikenD wrote:

Hi, i was wondering where to report a bad music link. Whenever i try to play the song below, i always get the preceding track of the album...

Karmakanic – Bite The Grit

Just tested this, you are correct it plays the wrong track!

You can report any content errors/issues such as these directly to the Spotify content team using the instructions outlined in this topic. Once you have submitted a query, the content team will investigate and then pass any needed details over to the record label to request a correction/change if needed (so it can take some time unfortunately!).

Peter

Peter

Jano97
Casual Listener

SUGGESTED POSTS