How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Re: How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Silverin

Premium paid but can't listen to all songs offline.

Only a few of the approx 50 songs I've added to my own list will play when I'm out jogging (offline).

What am I doing wrong?

Nimue_Wanderlus

Hi, I'm new (only to the forums) and I don't see a topic for this anywhere. Or even an option to create a new topic. I would really like to know how to close my Spotify account. I don't see anything under 'settings' or under the 'help' section. In fact, I don't even see a topic on the subject. So, if someone could please let me know how to close my account, it would be appreciated. I hope the solution isn't: just don't log in. I would like my account removed.

Thank you for your time.

yasintamer
Regular
I can not share music on twitter. please help me

SQUADY
Roadie
Have to delete manually if you continue your account... I recon

SQUADY
Roadie
I would love some Kudos....
Cheers
1 person liked this

Her_Knee

So im thinking about getting spotify i have heard nothing but great things but i have a few questions
1. Everyone mentions that if i pay the 10 bucks a month i get unlimited downloads and i dont have to be connected to the internet or anything. Is there an amount of time i am allowed to be not connected for the songs to work or do i have to connect once every set amount of days to listen to the songs offline. Example: If i am deployed to a place were my cell phone will not get reception for months at a time will i still be able to listen to the sons the entire 9 months or so i am gone?

2. I have also heard that i can put the music on any device i want and listen to music if i download them. is this true can i even burn CDS?

3. Is the sounds quality okay on the songs i will download

4. Is there a limit to sonds i may download?

SQUADY
Roadie
I would also like to know this

Patbentley
I just got the Spotify app. I'm a bit of a computer klutz. But I was listening to a number of songs and set up a playlist. Then suddenly I had a Home Depot ad and couldn't get back to playing my music. I'm confused because I noted that music on Spotify was free. I also was unable to get the 99 cent three month trial of Spotify Premium. Hope someone can help, thanks. Pat

dpoarch1
Casual Listener

Hello.  I'm a newby and loving it so far.  Glad I figured out how to post something at least!  One of my playlists has 7 followers.  How do I find out who they are and communicate with them?  And how do I find others' playlists?  This is not so very userfreindly I'm afraid.  TIA!!

dpoarch1
Casual Listener

I can store songs off line?

SUGGESTED POSTS