How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Re: How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

dpoarch1
Casual Listener

I have to say, if nothing's been posted here since 2013, this place is gone.  I will probably look for some other streaming service that is still alive.

rsoftballrocks

I've been charged $4.99 four times in a row since I signed up for premium student and it say that I still have to pay $4.99 next month as well. How do I get this changed? 

justinllew
Casual Listener

I am new to Spotify and have downloaded songs, but seems to be using my iphone data, even tho I think I have set to offline.  Also not all songs have the green arrow, how do I fix this?  

Thank you in advance

Peta

rcmayer08

I'm new to this, so I hope I am posting in the correct area. I deleted my Facebook account a few weeks ago and have not been able to access my playlist since. In the beginning when I would try to log into my Spotify account, there was a message telling me I needed to log into the webpage to access my account. When I would do that, I would still get the same message along with a message saying my account was temporarily unavailable. I tried several different times and got the same messages. Now when I try to log in, I get a messgae that my user name or password is wrong. And by logging into the webpage (which accepts my user name and password), all I get is an account page and still cannot access my playlist. I cannot even set up a new account because my email address is still in use for the account and playlist that I cannot access. How do I access my playlist or anything in Spotify other than my account page since I have deleted my Facebook page? 

aguspotify87

It gets really unconfortable when you want to scroll down looking for more songs in a list  by using the right bar down and if you missed your choice always comes the option of "what your friends are listening" ... its really anoying 

RezKat

I am new to spoitfy and was wondering how do you share a folder or songs with friends?? 

Thanks

Yimmy
Casual Listener
My Playlist has disappeared overnight. I tried to recover it, but since I didn't delete it I can not recover it. Also on my starred Playlist there are 900+ songs I didnt put there. Please help me

piterrrpite

Hi, I got problem o I think so. Well, basically I tried yesterday to get the spotify premium, so I opened the web site and I introduced all bank details for it. When I finished to do this, I saw that I had opened a friend's account. My friend had got also the premium account, so he has got two differents bank account in his spotify premium. Is possible to cancel one of those or move once of this chargeinto my own account?? I need help. Thank you. I've been on the bank this morning but they can't cancel it for me. Please, help.

kellysully
Casual Listener

I still don't understand how to get help. I just want to ask someone a technical question about why it says "can't play current track" for absolutely everything on my laptop and I don't see how to post a question or send an email. Could you direct me to a place to get help? Gahhhh! I just want to be able to send an email to someone! 

Thank you for putting the word "help" in your title...I searched all kinds of things. Apparently "I just want some effing help" was the most useful thing I typed.

Spotify stops playing after two songs

Lumart12

Helloo!! I dont know what is happening with my account, but after listening two songs the músic stops suddenly and it is like the app had close. Why is this happening and how can u solve it?? Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS