How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

Re: How to get help and help others on the Spotify Community!

yasintamer
Regular
remove the app and load, try again. it must be worked

kellysully
Casual Listener
Thanks for replying. I will try reloading it again. I reinstalled it a month ago because it was doing weird things. Maybe my computer is just too janky.

Di59

Hello everyone, my spotfy premium won't complete loading up, It keeps dropping in and out then dissapearing off screen. Does this happen to anyone else?

inspectorwill
I need help and I don't know what topic to put it into. Sometimes when I am using spotify something pops up saying something about not being logged into something called lost.fm or something. I have a screen shot of it. Can someone help me?

Masonta
hello I have canceled my premium account last month , but I have climbed the money again this month not having a subscription . Can someone help me?
1 person liked this

markclark

Can anyone help my playlist separation anxiety from rdio? 

I missed the closure deadline and now find that the playlists I had lovingly built up have been lost forever...unless someone out there can give me any advice on how to access rdio playlists now. I have tried to contact Pandora but can't find any sort of help desk / contact...is anyone else facing same issue. Please help if you can - at a loss.

Mark

1 person liked this

katieleighryan
Casual Listener

Hey guys,

So, I'm having an issue with my mobile spotify app. When listening, it will play one song and then stop emitting sound. The next song will show like it is playing, but no sound plays unless I press 'pause' and then 'play' again to kick start it. I read on the Solutions that this happens for people using the free version. I pay for premium. 

Its solutions were also to sign out and sign back in, and also to uninstall the app and reinstall. I've done both of these and its still having the same issue.

Any suggestions?!

Thanks/

1 person liked this

barmetrickster

Hi

I listened to the new Eric Prydz album and now after the first track from my Popular playlist the tracks keep playing instead of my actual playlist, can anyone help me stop this happening please?

yasintamer
Regular

i think you have problem with mobile data. don't restrict background data. if you use clean master or samsung smart manager don't freeze the app.

katieleighryan
Casual Listener
Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the songs for offline though. Could this
still be the issue?
SUGGESTED POSTS