Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play all offline songs?

Solved!

How to play all offline songs?

I have 3 playlists that I have downloaded to play offline. Is there a way to shuffle play all the songs from all three list? I tried going to My music, Songs, All songs. But it shows an album that I have not downloaded. If I apply the filter, Offline content, it only shows 1 song, 1 from that album. How can I get it to show all offline songs?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is currently no way to play all playlists.

You would have to make a new playlist and add all the songs from those playlists into that one playlist and then play it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Marked as solution

There is currently no way to play all playlists.

You would have to make a new playlist and add all the songs from those playlists into that one playlist and then play it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I wouldn't say that this is a solution. Maybe a workaround but nothing more. Spotify should enable an option to shuffle all offline songs.

I had the same problem as you. Just press space and search and all of the songs should come up!

Atleast on android :).

It's 2018 and I can't believe still there is no such that simple options.

I just want to play all my downloaded songs (across all my playlists) on my phone when I can't connect to the internet.

> Just press space and search and all of the songs should come up!

This actually works. You can´t shuffle though. But alphabetical order is just as randon. Thanks. 

I don't think I'm doing this right... you go to search and searh a space? How do you just "space" on your phone?

Just press the space bar and hit "search".

How do you do that on your phone? When a spacebar isn't present unless it's in a text box. Or does this only apply to android phones?

Just switch to offline mode in settings.

After go to Your -> Songs. On the top is a big green button with: play randomly.

Tested on Android device 

Just as mtrakal wrote, go to Songs, scroll down on your mobile screen, so that the Filter search appears, click on the three lines and select on Filter setting "Downloads". So you should get only the songs which have been downloaded. Then click on SHUFFLE and you will be happy.

Took me also a while to find this solution 🙂

Hi,i used to be able to play all my offline songs by searching "space"..but now i can only play one song from the search and it will be on repeat,ie no shuffle play anymore..im wondering if either spotify has disable that feature of there is another way to shuffle play my offline songs now..

winterinhell, did you read my post?

There is described how to play and shuffle all your downloaded tracks.

There is no need of this „space“-way.

Tested with the latest version of Spotify on iOS.

Hey, i tried your method, but i only have the songs that were saved from an album, or single songs..those songs that i saved from playlist are not in the list..but maybe there are sone differences between ios n android..and i have this issue after the recent update..

Oh yeah, you are right, those songs are not listed.

Did not realize that, sorry.

This is **bleep**...

So there is really no way to shuffle through all off your songs. 😕

The Space works, then you play a song and can pick 'Random'.

Make this a solution because it works fine, though takes so long to figure out.

Wrong, there is a solution.

The Space in search works, then you play a song and can pick 'Random'.

This used to work, but the latest update no longer shows songs so there is no way to "shuffle play" them all.

I accidentally figured out a way.  Call up your phone's assistant and tell it to play music.  I'm on Android (pixel 3) so I say "hey Google.... Play music".  Mine says "asking Spotify to play music" and if I'm in offline mode it will randomly play from my downloaded collection from then on.

It's really disappointing that something so simple is so hard to do in this app.

Any change to this? 2015 -> 2019

I still just ask my phone's assistant to play music.  It still works and there is still no other way to make it work that I can find (2019).

Suggested posts