Identify the playlist that's currently playing

Solved!

Re: Identify the playlist that's currently playing

wazuppyyy

if you click the art work then it should bring up a list of similar playlists, then just look for the one with the speakers showing  and that specific one should be the playlist playing

blumey
Casual Listener

Right-click the album art and select "Go To" - this will take you to the track on the playlist you're currently playing.

Peter__
Community Legend
Just to point out, this ^ doesn't work if you are playing from a playlist inside browse and navigate away from it.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

1 person liked this

SalihElma
Regular

Under "Main" menu, there is a "Play Queue" press that on the righ you'll see the list of songs that are going to be played. On the top it says: Playing from: "The list name" you can click on the list name and follow or waht ever you like to do. :)

Hope it helps. Take care.

haweschristian

Glad I read to the last one, that worked!  Thanks

1 person liked this

eblackbird
Music Fan
No, it used to work, but no more after the latest update on March 13th 2015.
Solution! 8 people liked this

Vita_G

So, I was facing the same issue and I found the solution. I couldn't find the current playing playlist on desktop version, so I checked my mobile app. And there it was: recently played. I hope this will help for someone. :)

3 people liked this

FyxtRPG
Casual Listener

Please bring back the goto ability. It is very helpful to clean out playlists. It totally sucks that it is gone now.

7 people liked this

adisib
Community Legend

You can get to the playlist currently playing by clicking on the album artwork in the bottom left corner of the Desktop client. I don't know for other devices.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

FyxtRPG
Casual Listener

I can get to the playlist but I can not get to the specific song that is playing. I am using the windows client. Clicking the album art just makes it big or small. Right click does not have an option anymore to go to the song. Now, I have to manually scroll through hundreds of entries to try to find it. It is awful.

SUGGESTED POSTS