Identify the playlist that's currently playing

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Identify the playlist that's currently playing

asdfASDFFFF2
Casual Listener

This is a very obnoxious miss in the UI because right-clicking on the song in the actual playlist is the only way (that I'm aware of) to easily remove that song from the playlist. So if I hear a song that's terrible and I just want it off the list. I have to scroll through hundreds of songs looking for the one in a green font. This is also a huge miss in terms of accessiblity for those with disabilities as those with color blindness will have even more difficulty identifying the song that's currently when scanning through this playlist for the same reason. 

qthedoc

Nice! another feature of Spotify I did not know.

emily6689
Casual Listener

this worked for me!!

Joy_ce

I can't see this option....There's only "add to queue", when I right click on the picture of the song being played.

If I click on the QUEUE icon on the right botton side (near the volume botton), I can access the current song and the history, but I can't see the "playing from" =/

Solution! 5 people liked this

Embie

Click on the album's artwork on the lower left corner and it will take you to the current playlist. =)

gprasant

I'm using the spotify web player (play.spotify.com). The method mentioned in the solution (for desktop app player) does not work on the web player. 

How do you go to the currently playing playlist on the web player 

daniel_nb

Hi.

It takes me to the album, but not to the playlist i select right?

Cobalt03
Casual Listener

ty for posting this, been wondering how to for ages, its so simple but they never made it obvious 

andylarue

This knowledge just changed my life.  I too found it really odd and friustrating that I couldn't pull up a playlist after restarting Spotify.  Sorta weird how hidden that features is.  I tried everything, but yet somehow never clicked on the album icon.  Thanks!

luigi7up

Thanks! This is it...

@spotify you have to do something about the UX here... It should be a bit more obvious ;)

SUGGESTED POSTS