Previously available song now unavailable

Solved!

Re: Previously available song now unavailable

Papamoff
I call bs. My band has albums on Spotify. Some of them are no longer available. I own the rights to all of my music. I certainly did not remove them.

Officerpichols
Same here, and i get why it would be unavailable if they took it off but one moment it is then its not available then it is again. Incredibly frustrating

badmojo0777

so why would one song form an album disappear? for exmaple Its SO Easy by guns n Roses on the appetite for Destruction album

Prowallygamer

Hey can you please add - My girl likes Travis Scott - backyard/senorita by Nazareth, Vince staples, Travis Scott. 

EddieLukeAtmey
Casual Listener

Wow, I can't believe George Harrison deleted `While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Live in Japan` or CCR deleted `I heard it through the grapevine`. This is something really interesting!

Littlemacaroon6
Casual Listener

The same thing is happening to me I love a lot of musicals and when I was feeling in the mood to listen to some musical jams I couldnt play a single song from any musical I like to follow every single album song from every musical I tried was unavailable which makes me upset beyond compare and its hard to believe that every one of this songs has been removed by its artist I mean I couldnt play a single song I might rethink my choice to use spotify now

SUGGESTED POSTS