Newcomers and Contribution

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Accepted Solution

Reset Station

I am new to spodify and like it so far but apparently there is no way to reset the radio stations, I have seen many other posts on this topic. I am wondering if there is any way to do this or if this may be a feature soon? I liked one dub step song in my stared radio and now it wants to play nothing but dub step. Sadly I may just have to close my account and open a new one to correct this issue.

kris

Topics: 156
Kudos: 1,761
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 462

Re: Reset Station

krhotch wrote:

I am new to spodify and like it so far but apparently there is no way to reset the radio stations, I have seen many other posts on this topic. I am wondering if there is any way to do this or if this may be a feature soon? I liked one dub step song in my stared radio and now it wants to play nothing but dub step. Sadly I may just have to close my account and open a new one to correct this issue.

kris

Hi, there is currently no way to delete or reset radio stations - you could make a new radio station however :smileywink:

Liam

The Spotify Community Staff Tracker is working again!
Music Lover

[ Edited ]

Liam, 

Thank you very much for your responce. My issue is with the generic stations like "rock" or "pop" I changed these not knowing this and feel that they are currently ruined. I moved here from slacker radio and I am very satisfied with the application and plan to stay with the program just create a new account. 

Thank you for your time

Krhotch

Music Fan

Unfortnately many of us have this issue. One solution I found is to take a good amount of songs from a specific genre you like, put them into a playlist together and start a radio based off of that. I've learned not to give thumbs up to anything. It slowly screws everything whatever radio station you're on.

Announcements

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.