Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the linked PDF by clicking the logo below for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

RSPBlack.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting in the community.

We're glad to hear that you're interested in joining the Rock Star Program. To find more info on how to apply and what a Rock Star does, just head here.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

100 Replies

spotify.jpg

I would love to be a part of the Rock Star Program.

Long-time Premium Subscriber and self-proclaimed brand ambassador (i.e. can't stop telling people about Spotify).

Cheers!

// Jon

I am interested in knowing more about the RSP!!

I any more info on the RSP!!, but yeah can I sign up

Hello! I'm super super interested in getting on board with the RSP,  I'm just finding out about the program but hype spotify out of personal enjoyment, so this looks like it's right up my alley! Please contact (:

As a product analyst who loves spotify, this would be an awesome group to be a part of! Sign me up!

I always knew I rocked!! heck yeah i wanna be a rockstar

I would love to know more!

Been a subscriber since 2012.  I have been promoting Spotify ever since because the service rocks.  I would love to be part of the community.  

Music is life.

Yes please!

Hi Spotify,
I'm very interested in your Rock Star program. Let me introduce myself. I own an entertainment company and love music and have built many playlist and will continue to do so on Spotify. If you need someone with a great year for music please contact me anytime. Thanks Tommy

I'd love to join!

I'm definitely interested in becoming part of the RSP! Thanks for the awesome opportunity.

"Everybody's free to wear sunscreen"

Long time user and spread the word like wildfire!! I'd love to be apart of this!

Please send me some more information about the Rock Stars Programm by Spotify!!
Music Publisher / Minor Label
Brand PublishYou

@Djthaw wrote:
Hi Spotify,
I'm very interested in your Rock Star program. Let me introduce myself. I own an entertainment company and love music and have built many playlist and will continue to do so on Spotify. If you need someone with a great year for music please contact me anytime. Thanks Tommy

Hey there.

Thanks for your input.

You don't need to request it, you will be noticed to join this, when you have contributed a lot to this community. Provide halpful answers, chat about music, welcome people etc. It is not possible to join RSP w/o contribution first.

In case you don't have time to contribute, like I had for a time, they will remove from RSP to CL (Community Legend). They still value any contribution.

Have a nice day!

I'm a Spotify lover and want to be part of RSP!!!!

Ever explained how spotify works to my friends, family and a lot of people in my country!!!

SebaColdeira
Chilean Spotify's Fan!!!

I would like to participate in the program. What should I do?

RSP count me in

Cool! I do a bunch of free customer service and marketing for Spotify and (maybe) one day I'll get a ticket to Sweden!

Sorry, but Spotify services aren't that complicated that they warrant unpaid online interns. Get over yourselves!

Suggested posts