Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the linked PDF by clicking the logo below for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

RSPBlack.png
100 Replies

@peeshacole@amandacotter just be active on these boards and eventually you'll be in! 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have signed up to this, and am enjoying being helpful particularly on twitter - I've had positive responses from people I've engaged with.  

The only downside is there is so much to learn and take in!  But, by and large there's not much a quick google or search through a knowledge database doesn't solve.  🙂

I'm very interested in joining the RSP,  I'm a big fan of Spotify and have been a loyal subscriber over 2 years already. What are the steps I have to take in order to fulfill the possibility to join the RSP? 

@Imovermylimit Just keep an eye for people who need help on these boards. With some helpful contributions, soon you'll get invited to join. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yess please

I'd love to join the RSP. Although I'm new to the community, I'm not new to Spotify. Now that I'm here, I'll be around more often.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

Ehm... dead link?

Don't know if this is still a thing but I'd love to do this! Making Spotify playlists is a huge hobby of mine and I love posting about it on my blog and sharing with friends. Spotify is a company I'd love to one day work for so this would be a sick opportunity!

@elisabethbryce here here I feel the same....
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much

I am interested in knowing more about the RSP!

this helped so much!

Hey there, Im Jesse.  I have been a spotify user for years.  They once had an option for applications.  I could browse through Rollingstone, or Musixmatch, and which happened to be competing with TuneIn app for the two options to get Lyrics.  Then the option turned into the stupid Lyrics option we all remember in the bottom corner.  But now the whole shabang is gone.  And I personally liked those news outlet inprogram apps that i could select from.   They must have had atleast 40 or so before they stopped the whole thing.  They were listed on the left side nice and neat.  It was the perfect music app ever.  I wish I knew what happened.  But since they wrote the bluepring... Look Im no coding genius.  But if somebody took the plunge with the right people and money.  The Best music app/program is actually an option to take over.  If Spotify cared, they wouldnt have stopped all of this.  I think Apple payed them to bland it down for competition.  5 years ago, nobody really had an idea it would be so vital that it would take over our computers.  But no reason we should be denied what we've already experienced.  It makes me angry that their all the same now.  I just wish I could be part of makeing a lot of money being bigger than Itunes or Spotify. lol   What do you think?

how do you learn about spotify? How to use it, especially offline and online etc etc

Hey there @frammartino, welcome to the community!

Have you checked the support site of Spotify? It offers a wealth of information about how to use the app, payment issues, troubleshooting, etc. If you want more help, or want to post some feedback, or even want to chat about music with music-aholics all over the globe, then you can post here in the community in the appropriate sections 🙂

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

As a producer and a music enthusiast, i would LOVE to join the RSP!! Sign Me Up!!

Hey there @smukiee 🙂

That's awesome! You can apply by filling in this short form.

Hope to see you join the team!

K

Hi! I am very interested in the RSP! Please let me know what I can do to contribute!

Hey there @johnnybop115 🙂

You can start by posting in the Help boards or the Green Room. Accepted solutions and getting kudos can help you rank up as well 🙂 Also, make sure to fill in the short form I posted above to let us know you're interested in joining the Rock Star Program! 

Good luck and hope to see you join us soon 🙂

K

Suggested posts