Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Re: Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Djthaw
Hi Spotify,
I'm very interested in your Rock Star program. Let me introduce myself. I own an entertainment company and love music and have built many playlist and will continue to do so on Spotify. If you need someone with a great year for music please contact me anytime. Thanks Tommy

niwg
I'd love to join!

leesiff

I'm definitely interested in becoming part of the RSP! Thanks for the awesome opportunity.

"Everybody's free to wear sunscreen"
2 people liked this

abeachy
Regular

Long time user and spread the word like wildfire!! I'd love to be apart of this!

1 person liked this

PublishYou
Casual Listener
Please send me some more information about the Rock Stars Programm by Spotify!!
Music Publisher / Minor Label
Brand PublishYou

user-removed
Not applicable

@Djthaw wrote:
Hi Spotify,
I'm very interested in your Rock Star program. Let me introduce myself. I own an entertainment company and love music and have built many playlist and will continue to do so on Spotify. If you need someone with a great year for music please contact me anytime. Thanks Tommy

Hey there.

Thanks for your input.

You don't need to request it, you will be noticed to join this, when you have contributed a lot to this community. Provide halpful answers, chat about music, welcome people etc. It is not possible to join RSP w/o contribution first.

In case you don't have time to contribute, like I had for a time, they will remove from RSP to CL (Community Legend). They still value any contribution.

Have a nice day!

SebaColdeira
Music Fan

I'm a Spotify lover and want to be part of RSP!!!!

Ever explained how spotify works to my friends, family and a lot of people in my country!!!

SebaColdeira
Chilean Spotify's Fan!!!

boracetin
Roadie

I would like to participate in the program. What should I do?

Robynger
RSP count me in

dammerson

Cool! I do a bunch of free customer service and marketing for Spotify and (maybe) one day I'll get a ticket to Sweden!

Sorry, but Spotify services aren't that complicated that they warrant unpaid online interns. Get over yourselves!

SUGGESTED POSTS