Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

@peeshacole@amandacotter just be active on these boards and eventually you'll be in! :)

osorniosRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

lauzjp
Community Legend

I have signed up to this, and am enjoying being helpful particularly on twitter - I've had positive responses from people I've engaged with.  

The only downside is there is so much to learn and take in!  But, by and large there's not much a quick google or search through a knowledge database doesn't solve.  :)

Imovermylimit
Gig Goer

I'm very interested in joining the RSP,  I'm a big fan of Spotify and have been a loyal subscriber over 2 years already. What are the steps I have to take in order to fulfill the possibility to join the RSP? 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

@Imovermylimit Just keep an eye for people who need help on these boards. With some helpful contributions, soon you'll get invited to join. :)

osorniosRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

SandraGarcia

Cultmitch071986
Casual Listener
Yess please

botnet

dominicknight

I'd love to join the RSP. Although I'm new to the community, I'm not new to Spotify. Now that I'm here, I'll be around more often.

DonSolare
Roadie

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

Ehm... dead link?

elizabethbryce
Regular

Don't know if this is still a thing but I'd love to do this! Making Spotify playlists is a huge hobby of mine and I love posting about it on my blog and sharing with friends. Spotify is a company I'd love to one day work for so this would be a sick opportunity!

SUGGESTED POSTS