Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Re: Spotify Community Rock Star Program

PublishYouOne
Roadie
@elisabethbryce here here I feel the same....
PublishYouOne - Because I Love Music So Much
1 person liked this

iam_nalin
Regular

I am interested in knowing more about the RSP!

pyramidmatter
Casual Listener
this helped so much!

Jsyjms3
Casual Listener

Hey there, Im Jesse.  I have been a spotify user for years.  They once had an option for applications.  I could browse through Rollingstone, or Musixmatch, and which happened to be competing with TuneIn app for the two options to get Lyrics.  Then the option turned into the stupid Lyrics option we all remember in the bottom corner.  But now the whole shabang is gone.  And I personally liked those news outlet inprogram apps that i could select from.   They must have had atleast 40 or so before they stopped the whole thing.  They were listed on the left side nice and neat.  It was the perfect music app ever.  I wish I knew what happened.  But since they wrote the bluepring... Look Im no coding genius.  But if somebody took the plunge with the right people and money.  The Best music app/program is actually an option to take over.  If Spotify cared, they wouldnt have stopped all of this.  I think Apple payed them to bland it down for competition.  5 years ago, nobody really had an idea it would be so vital that it would take over our computers.  But no reason we should be denied what we've already experienced.  It makes me angry that their all the same now.  I just wish I could be part of makeing a lot of money being bigger than Itunes or Spotify. lol   What do you think?

frammartino
Casual Listener

how do you learn about spotify? How to use it, especially offline and online etc etc

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @frammartino, welcome to the community!

Have you checked the support site of Spotify? It offers a wealth of information about how to use the app, payment issues, troubleshooting, etc. If you want more help, or want to post some feedback, or even want to chat about music with music-aholics all over the globe, then you can post here in the community in the appropriate sections :)

Hope this was helpful!

K

RSJ-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
K is for Kisses, Kate
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Rock Star? Join us!

smukiee
Casual Listener
As a producer and a music enthusiast, i would LOVE to join the RSP!! Sign Me Up!!

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @smukiee :)

That's awesome! You can apply by filling in this short form.

Hope to see you join the team!

K

K is for Kisses, Kate

johnnybop115
Regular

Hi! I am very interested in the RSP! Please let me know what I can do to contribute!

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @johnnybop115 :)

You can start by posting in the Help boards or the Green Room. Accepted solutions and getting kudos can help you rank up as well :) Also, make sure to fill in the short form I posted above to let us know you're interested in joining the Rock Star Program! 

Good luck and hope to see you join us soon :)

K

K is for Kisses, Kate

SUGGESTED POSTS