Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

2 people liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

I have 5 panasonic devices from the all share system all suddenly started randomly pauseing im thinking of getting rid of spotify preimium. Seems silly paying if im having to kepp pressing play. It spoils parties. Plesae sort it out..

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

theMJF
Roadie

My GGMM M3 now stops playing in the middle of a song, exactly as described in the original post. It was working fine yesterday.

2 people liked this

andreashamburg
Casual Listener

Now happening on Yamaha R-N602, Firmware 1.30.

Streaming on Smartphone and MacBook works fine.

Any chance to debug this problem?

andreashamburg
Casual Listener

Problem solved. An interfering TimeCapsule caused the problem. Strange that only the receiver was affected.

Dot_COM

I have the exact same issue with my B&W Zeppelin Wireless. It just pauses randomly when using Spotify Connect and sometimes the queue empties itself... No problem with AirPlay.

RistoK

I'm having same connection problem with Yamaha WXAD-10. I reconnected it to my WLAN and it started to update (firmware I guess). Since that connection has been broken after some time (using Spotify Premium). Same problems with net radio. I'm not sure whether this is a Spotify problem.

Highlighted

marcalj
Casual Listener

Same problem with Bluesound Node 2i.

1 person liked this

jasondefay

This is a terrible problem affecting multipe premium users and devices.  In my case I use Alexa and find that Spotify plays for a few minutes, then the audio stops.  However it's not pausing Spotify in my case.  Spotify keeps playing, but the audio stops completely on my speakers.  The problem is fixed (but only temporarily) by me pressing pause/play on the Spotify app.

Like others, this but with the Spotify app essentially renders my premium subscription useless.  I'll keep my Premium account a bit longer, but if this isn't resolved, I'll have to look for alternative music streaming services that work with my home WiFi speakers.

SUGGESTED POSTS