Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

Re: Yamaha AV Receiver Spotify Connect Randomly Pausing

Humphrie
Casual Listener

Hi!

Same problem with Yamaha RN402D.... randomly pauses since last app update.

1 person liked this

qwyxldex
Gig Goer

Various reports coming through on twitter, e.g:

https://twitter.com/search?q=spotify%20yamaha

Though still no official acknowledgement of a wider issue from Spotify. They seem to be trying to treat each case as unique. Anyone know how to escalate this?

losinfaith
Casual Listener

To add some devices to the list:

Experiencing the same problem on multiple devices (Clint Odin speaker, iEast pro audiostreamer). Strraming is being started from galax s8+ and iphone 7. Bith experiencing the same problem since last week.

Mate78

Same problem here. Yamaha WXA-50 amp... :(

Betreff: Yamaha AV Receiver Spotify Connect Randomly Pausing

Satiros666

Same here for yamaha av receiver

Juan14HS

Same problem, Yamaha CD NT670

sohron

Same here, Yamaha NX-N500 with ethernet connection. Everything else works, but Spotify stops playing after a song or a few...

1 person liked this

luigig
Regular

Hi! I've got the same problem, it started a couple of days ago. On my Yamaha devices (WX-010, WX-030 and YSP-1600) Spotify Connect plays for a couple of songs, then it pauses and I just can't resume the playback. If I press play again it immediately pauses again. It's very frustrating not being able to listen to my music since I'm paying for the service! I tried logging out from all devices, it didn't help. It obviously doesn't depend from my Android/Mac app since it only does that when using Connect. I really don't know what to do, at this point I think the issue is on their end, but they really need to address this immediately.

blacklord049
Music Fan

And still no clear answer from Spotify ...

Tommyb3
Casual Listener

Same problem on my rxv479 was working perfectly until Spotify app updated on my iPhone a few days ago. Same with my girlfriends iPhone which is a separate Spotify account again it was fine until the Spotify app updated

SUGGESTED POSTS