Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

3 people liked this

Re: Yamaha AV Receiver Spotify Connect Randomly Pausing

SimonPeach
Regular

Same here since yesterday on Yamaha RX-V581...   frustrating but glad it’s not just me!

5 people liked this

Re: Yamaha AV Receiver Spotify Connect Randomly Pausing

qwyxldex
Gig Goer

Have edited thread subject to be more universal (before it just referred to Yamaha devices - as mentioned in my initial post).

Just needed to check it wouldn't lose all the replies before doing so!

Please encourage others to use this thread to log issues that have occured in the last few days with spotify connect randomly pausing on a device!

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

TedOne

Same problem with my Yamaha RX-V481D. Stops after a few seconds or a few songs. Firmware update, switching to wired connection and DNS change didn't help.

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

mdebruin

I have exactly the same with the Philips SW100M. Until 3th May no problems at all. Now the music stops randomly. Very annoying. 

Tried everything: reset, log out everywhere, firmware (no update), even tried a different WiFi network. Problem stayed. 

1 person liked this

losinfaith
Casual Listener

Extra info:

Both devices (Clint Odin and iEast pro) work prefectly fine with other streaming services (Tidal and Deezer). Seems to be a Spotify issue.

2 people liked this

Andyclough
Casual Listener

Same issue here. I have a Yamaha RN602 AMP and a separate Yamaha satellite speaker in another room . Both cut out at random. Tried using them separately and linked. Spotify told me it was an isolated incident and they'd heard no instances of it happening elsewhere. Then I found this thread. Times running out for them to fix it before I switch to deezer. 

batispotify
Regular

Same problem here. Spotify breaks connection with my Yamaha 483 AV receiver. Music stops playing randomly, after few seconds, minutes.. No matter whether its Android or Windows App. Tried DNS change, WiFi, Rj45. The newest firmare of AV receiver installed. The same with Spotify Apps update.

Windows app: 1.0.77.338.g758ebd78
Android app: 8.4.52.812 armV7

1 person liked this

surfhenke

Same issue here, I’m streaming on a Gramofon firmware 3.1.9, iOS app version 8.4.51.696. Problem started 3-4 days ago. 

2 people liked this

Jorlin
Music Fan

Same issue.  Spotify stops playing after seconds out minutes on any of my musiccast devices.  Issue started on Friday last week. 

Drives me mad... 

2 people liked this

Vajet

Got the same issue with my Onkyo TX 818 AVR, worked fine until a few days ago. Now keeps stopping mid-song or after song... :(

SUGGESTED POSTS