Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Svenfrancisco
Casual Listener

Today there was a new update. Problem still not fixed

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

MerveSarac

Same issue with B&W Zeppelin Wireless !!!

1 person liked this

MatoZV

Same on mine Yamaha RX-V483, it's really annoying.

1 person liked this

deny_mx
Casual Listener

Same Problem with my Goodmans Module WiFi Audio Adaptor with Spotify Connect Stops playing very often.

SPOTIFY PLEASE FIX THAT!!! 

2 people liked this

laeswe97
Casual Listener

I have the exact same issue.

Yamaha R-N402D.

Works fine when I cast to Nvidia shield though, although that Is running some sort of android. 

2 people liked this

gregio54
Regular

A285FA1E-5A1E-4A27-987E-2402DAEDD320.png

Such an annoying response! They must understand their own product and how the issues is in the ‘Spotify connect’ on my amp not the app on my phone, I’m not using air play 😂! Arghh

czytelny

Same issue here, Yamaha RN-602. Very frustrating, makes spotify unusable

2 people liked this

eduandebruijne
Casual Listener

I also have this problem with my Gramofon device. Nothing helped yet.. pff, I hope this is solved soon!

domfitty

I follow.

Same problem with my Yamaha RX v583.

Ingo350
Casual Listener

Same problem here with Yamaha WXC-50 AND Raumfeld Connector2 since third of May. Followed all recommendations from spotify, but no success!

SUGGESTED POSTS