Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

keetsmosheets
Casual Listener

Same issue with yamaha wx-010, guess I'll give Spotify a couple weeks to get this fixed and then look at taking my money elsewhere

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Maurice1984
Casual Listener

the same problem here with a Yamaha RX V481. 

7 people liked this

tdbruwer
Casual Listener

Well, I tweeted them this thread and got a reply that at least suggests they're aware of the issue... here's hoping!

Screenshot_20180508-095417.png

gregio54
Regular

Good job! I miss the music :(

batispotify
Regular

Thank You tdbruwer. You're the man :)

Fingers crossed.

canemacchina
Regular

Same here, GGMM M3.

Some day all works well, some day they refuse to play songs....

2 people liked this

deny_mx
Casual Listener

Can we please get list of all effected devices in the top post?

marten1337
Regular

@deny_mx

good idea, all affected devices can be added as "tags" to the original post under the "Add Tag..." header.

sptfy1211
Regular

same here.

I have 8 devices (Phillips SW750M, SW700M, SW100) which worked well for years now.

Since last week, it pauses randomly after few songs and no access to the boxes for minutes. VERY ANNOYING

SanderDB1
Casual Listener
Thanks!
SUGGESTED POSTS