Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...)

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

leogirling

Same issue for me. Pioneer HM82.

Occurs on Wifi or LAN, streaming from different devices. Will be forced to cancel Spotify account if it's not resolved unfortunately.

1 person liked this

Re: Spotify Connect Broken: Randomly Pausing (Yamaha AVR, Gramofon, Panasonic, Samsung and others...

Nedpoleon

I'm having the same problem with my Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin (which works fine over Bluetooth and Airplay). Noticed it a week ago but it's definitely got worse in the last few days. I was also able to reproduce it once on my PS4, or at least I think I did.

Kiki37

Aether cone  also having this Issue

deny_mx
Casual Listener

SgtPoivre
Casual Listener

Hello.
Same problem for me on Yamaha MCR-N470D (CRX-N470D)

To Help France
THX

1 person liked this

JJES
Casual Listener

Same problem, using Gramofon (2x). 

I have both factory-reset but the glitches remain. 

In a weird way it’s comforting that I’m not he only one having these troubles ;)

Spotify fix this!

5 people liked this

jameskirk
Regular

Finally the Italian support admits the problem on Spotify Connect and they told me that they are working to find a solutions.

Hoping in good news asap...

apmc
Casual Listener

Same issue for me. On my Yamaha WXC-50, Spotify Connect stops playing after a few minutes.

No issue with AirPlay from my iPad.. 

No issue with Deezer player on the WXC-50.

iOS, Spotify App, WXC-50 firmware are up-to-date.

However, Spotify Connect works fine on my iEast Pro...

Tried everything on the WXC-50 : factory reset, changed network settings, changed DNS.. On wireless and wired connection, same issue..

The problem seems to be between Spotify Connect and Yamaha.

I pay for a Spotify Premium Family Account, and the main reason for which I choosed Spotify was the Spotify Connect system. I really think about closing my account if this problem remains.

Does someone have more information about this ?

2 people liked this

sptfy1211
Regular

Problem seems to be spotify-connect, NOT Yamaha.

Because I know many people having this problem have Phillips Fidelio and Phillips SW750M-Boxes. All via spotify-connect seems to be affected.

Also tried many older versions of Spotify on Android, because problem first appeared on May 3th.

6 people liked this

qwyxldex
Gig Goer

Yes we've established that lots of manufacturers are affected.

Quick update - As my main affected device is made by Yamaha - I just called their UK tech support. They have had multiple reports of the issue and are working with their engineering team and Spotify to figure out what's going on. Hopefully this will benefit devices from other manufacturers too...

SUGGESTED POSTS