Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family - login problems

Spotify Family - login problems

Hi there

I'm trying to get in touch with someone from the business that can make Spotify Family work, seems broken to me.

I had a standard account, the kids were using it with their devices.

I upgraded to "family" as per the sales pitch.

I invited our four kids and it sent them emails to 'join' the family.

But when they try to access it says they are members of another account??

I have tried:

Creating new accounts for them, but it just says their email is invalid, already taken.

Removing the apps, clearing cache on their phones, still no.

Unsubscribing then resubscribing as premium.

None of this works.  Can anyone help please, and can you actually contact company representatives anymore?.......

4 Replies

Hi, I'm having the same issue as you! I went from a premium account to a premium family one, every time one of my family members tries to access using the link, they automatically get resent to login page! Could anyone solve this problem, it makes no sense for me to pay €15 a month for something that doesn't work! Truly pissed off!

I am having a similar issue! I unsubscribed from my premium account to join a family account. Each time I try to join the family account I log in to my account, confirm my address, and then it tells me there is a problem and to try again later. I have tried this 3-4 times over the course of the week. Other members of my family have been able to join the family account without running into this issue.

My problem is to log in to Spotify Kids. The app asks to insert Family account and pass, but comes with an error saying that the info are wrong. But cannot be as I'm logged with same info in my account on the Phone.

Where can we get some answers?

Hey there @tmsilvera

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for the post!

We try to provide music for everyone wherever we can, even our youngest of music lovers. Could you try to use the "log in without password" option to see if you'd be able to log in that way?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts