Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

362 people liked this

Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

pixel8r2

Spotify tells me they won't develop anything unless we get at least 100 votes here.

Please vote here so we can get them to develop and implement a much needed app for the Apple Watch.  Especially with new models coming out and having cellular connections, this would take fitness to an all new high.

Please vote here to get to at least 100 votes so they work on this for real!

27 Replies
26 people liked this

Re: Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

sam_ccy
Casual Listener

Definitely need it!! Even a small local music app in hk now they support apple watch!!

25 people liked this

miniburbs36
Casual Listener

Apple has done something great in allowing for background music and usage of the apple watch's storage to store offline music. Keep your subscribers, and create an app for the watch already!

11 people liked this

MamaCass
Casual Listener

I love Spotify and bought my Apple Watch with cell service so I could listen to music offline. I tried the free trial of Apple Music and hated it. PLEASE Spotify give us an app to listen to Spotify playlists offline!

11 people liked this

Lando
Casual Listener

I’m leaving Spotify once my Apple Music trial ends. The only reason is because of the watch. As soon as Spotify gives me an app that allows me to treat over LTE on my watch like apple does, I will return. 

3 people liked this

pimpmastere

how do i vote? i only see a like button

10 people liked this

bencops
Casual Listener

Yes I have a family subscription to Spotify and a new apple watch 4, I will be cancelling and moving to apple music unless I can stream spotify to my watch on a run without my phone. 3months...

9 people liked this

hensobla

NECESSARY!!!

I’m gonna have to switch to Apple Music if I don’t see this feature ASAP

3 people liked this

StefaneeDurham

The first thing I did when I got my Apple Watch was go to download Spotify. I was so bummed! I'm trying out Apple Music right now and I really dont want to switch over because Spotify is so much better, except that they dont have an app with Apple Watch! I dont understand why they wont create one? I'm sure they will lose a lot of premium subscribers!

6 people liked this

Envirogreen

Completely agree

i just purchased a series 4 and was surprised/disappointed to find out Spotify doesn’t have Apple Watch enabled functionality 

will be grudgingly switching  to Apple Music until spotify gets this done

SUGGESTED POSTS