Gig Goer
how do I find the kudos button?
Let´s rock!
IMG_7050.PNG
Solution! 6 people liked this

Re: Tips for contributing to the Spotify Community

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey @Jondalb. Woops! You spotted an error on our part. It seems we forgot to update this text to say Likes instead of Kudos when we redesigned our community. Looks like we missed it.

I've updated this guide to say Likes, since this is a pseudonym for Kudos. Just use the 'thumbs up' icon on any post to Like their post. Let us know if you have any more issues. 

Tips for contributing to the Spotify Community

lopsidedstephen
Regular

Hi Rory,

I've been looking through all the FAQ content in this Community forum but cannot find what I'm looking for. As your name is attributed to this piece of content and it's missing the answer to my question, I thought you may be able to help.

I participated in a Community forum discussion last week about the Share issue that seems to be solved with the hack of removing Facebook Messenger. This was a popular forum and has delivered literally hundreds of responses (nearly all "me too" in nature). I am not interested in receiving a huge number of emails of reporting the same issue. I am however VERY interested in receiving the "official" answer via email.

How do I set my preferences so I don't receive every single comment, but only the valuable ones that contain an answer?

Many Thanks

Stephen

Highlighted

Re: Tips for contributing to the Spotify Community

jiekopp
Casual Listener

How do I submit an idea? Is this not straightforward? I pay for this service and would appreciate transparency.

SUGGESTED POSTS